Cohh Housing?

Cohhilition information for our arm in Final Fantasy XIV!
Snerdly

Thu Jan 02, 2014 12:50 pm

Are we interested in getting a Cohh House? Do we wanna set up a goal and some kind of system to achieve that?
BTW, if you want a nice tour of a Large house, check out Mr Happy's tour @ [media=youtube]cZ_2sw4R2zU[/media]

I did some really quick calculations that might help, and here's what I came up with...
We've got 40-50 daily active members. Currently, a small house is about 8 million, a medium about 20, and a large about 80.

I haven't gone out of my way to make money, but I've been pretty good at saving and working at it a little bit, and I have about 750k cash. I'd guess that's nothing special, but probably a little above average.

It seems that a large house would be very long-term goal, and it'll take a lot of work. Maybe when 2.1 slows down, we can focus on earning gil for that? Otherwise, I think a medium house easily do-able with a donation of 400-500k from each active member.

Anyhow, please add any ideas or info you have on the subject!

Thanks - Isobel Ahloh'bee (XIV) / Snerdly (Twitch)
CommanderFlynn

Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:27 am

As interesting as it would be, I think Cohh isn't playing FF14 much anymore. He really only returned for the PVP and the extra raids but it didn't hold interest long enough for him to get to the raids or explore the housing.
If they ever get more classes in for a dual wielder you can bet I want to help out on this project.
Till then, I wish you luck!
I'm a gamer and I'm trying to become a novelist - albeit it's being very very slow.
But hey - never give up right?
And when in doubt, just keep swimming! =D