Cohhilition Adventure (Maps)

A place for rules, characters and materials related to Dungeons & Dragons.
Ozzgard

Wed Feb 18, 2015 7:24 pm

Cohhilition Adventure related posts: [About] [NPCs]
Here are the maps related to the Cohhilition Adventure:

[ATTACH]991[/ATTACH] Version 1.0, by Ozzgard: This one map is the first map presented for the Cohhilition Adventure, it's a regional map, featuring a desert to the West, mountain range in the North, plains toward the East, a great mass of water South, and centered with the Black Forest. Four villages surround the Black Forest in a different element, offering varied opportunities for adventure.

[ATTACH]992[/ATTACH] Version 1.1, by Ozzgard, is a grateful upgrade. As of right now, the texture and graphics may be retouched a little, but it can be noted that the cities aren't named and is the major landmarks.

Cohhs custome art.jpg
Version 1.2[/b], by Ozzgard, has the geographical regions labelled.

[HELP] I'm currently asking for the Cohhilition to help name the cities. Every suggestions are welcome.

Update #1: added map version 1.2.
Update #2: changed the version 1.2 map, slightly relocated city and added the "Ouse Kepin Plains."
Rynea

Sat Feb 28, 2015 9:51 pm

Are these names placeholders or are you going for a satirical adventure?
Ozzgard

Sat Feb 28, 2015 10:05 pm

[QUOTE="Rynea, post: 24277, member: 2886"]Are these names placeholders or are you going for a satirical adventure?[/QUOTE]
I wish for them to be placeholders, but if I can't find proper names. Yes, it may turn into a satirical adventure.

So far it will be a "go with the flow" design. I take what is given to me, and weave it into the adventure. It will become, what the Cohhmunity wants to the be.

That being said, I'll keep away from offensive content. Lets stay Happy, Helpful, Respectful.