Roll20 DnD 5th Edition Adventure!

A place for rules, characters and materials related to Dungeons & Dragons.
parkany09

Mon Mar 07, 2016 8:06 am

Salutations!

I have recently got back into DnD and started a campaign as a DM on roll20. As the Dungeon Master I have created the world from the ground up, from the cities and landscapes, all the way down to the people and the state of the land. However, one of the current members has to drop out due to scheduling and we (as a group) have been having trouble getting a 5th player to join the party.

As I don't want the campaign to go to waste I thought to extend the invitation out to any of the coalition members who are looking for a fun and relaxed DnD campaign to join. Any and all experience with table top RPGs are welcome.

The current scheduled time is on every Tuesday at 12:00pm EST. If anyone is interested fell free to contact me.

The forgotten Mines of Erinfrost made hold the answers that you seek!
parkany09

Fri Jul 15, 2016 10:13 pm

Hey! We did find a replacement but I had to take a break for a few weeks due to work. I'm now trying to get the group back together but a few have moved on to different campaigns. I'm going to start a new campaign within the next week if you are still free to join!
parkany09

Sat Jul 16, 2016 6:29 pm

Great! Our sessions start around 12pm EST on Tuesdays. What type of character (class, race personality) do you have in mind and what play style do you have?
CrimsonSurge

Fri Aug 05, 2016 6:14 am

I'd be interesting in joining if the spot is still there or if one opens up. I will warn you though this would be my very first time playing D&D so would obviously need some help with character creation and everything else, so I'm not sure if you would want a newbie to join you or not.
Joffsie

Wed Nov 23, 2016 11:58 am

I am playing a tuesday night league, just wanted to share that i hope you found a player!