This Week in Gaming July 5th-July 18th.

Gaming news from various gaming sites
ctrlaltfrank

Mon Jul 18, 2016 4:37 am

Ah, its that time of the week again! And news is actually starting to become a thing again, which is nice. AIt nd since I didn't post last week, I'll be posting a little more to make up for it. So lets take a look at what's been going on!

'The Witcher 3' Game of the Year Edition releasing in August.
Alright, alright! It looks like one of the best games of 2015 is going to be getting its Game of the Year edition sooner than most people thought; and this edition will hold both DLC's, "The Hearts of Stone", and "Blood and Wine". Very little information aside from that has been released about the re-release; though the release date is rumored to be August 30th.

Nvidia's GTX 1060 graphics card will only about $244.99.
Man, Nvidia's really completing a bit extra hard this generation. First the news of the 1080, and then the 1070... And now the 1060's going to be more, or as powerful, as the GTX 980; for only $250. It looks like AMD's 480 is going to have some serious competition this year.

No Man's Sky goes gold and relase date info!
Well, it's about time that No Man's Sky went Gold; meaning finished and ready for release. But it looks like the dev team is taking some much needed time off before the games full release, on August 10th?! Though, like most other people, I am hoping that the hype for this game meets everyone's expectations.

Ana revealed for Overwatch.
Ah, the character release everyone has been waiting for is out at last. At least on the test server. Ana, a support sniper who heals over time, and does damage over time; she's not the Sombra that everyone was expecting, but she's adding a new dynamic to the game, as well as more story lines and two new Overwatch comics. Though now with Ana's release, many are speculating as to who or what the next character release might be.

Kojima's vision of the future of Gaming.
The Great Kojima has spoken, and it would appear that the future of games will be in a Telltale style episodic style; or at least that's what Kojima believes. While he may not have adapted his latest works to this style yet, Kojima is very optimistic about this style of release, and is apparently looking forwards to doing this in the future.

Telltale's Batman to release in August
Well, the first episode of Telltale's Batman game will be releasing sometime in August; though that only be the first episode, and no one is quite sure when in August. This much anticipated installment will be seeing Batman in modern times, and will not be tied to any of the movies or comics already out about Batman; giving the writers a good fair reign over their story line and plots.

Well, that's all for this week; I hope you all have had a good read, and have a great morning, evening, or afternoon! Maybe next week I'll actually remember what day it is!