This Week in Gaming July 18th-July 25th. [Delayed due to poweroutage!]

Gaming news from various gaming sites
ctrlaltfrank

Mon Jul 25, 2016 9:51 pm

Hey folks! I've got a nice big thunderstorm that just knocked my power out. Huzzah for cellphones! Oh... I have half charge... Crap. Well then, I guess I better be quick about this message!

I'm going to delay This Week in Gaming until tomorrow, or whenever I get power back; since I can't link what I've got saved, and I'm awful at texting; the fact this is taking me half a dozen minutes should prove that... Yeah auto-correct!

Anyway, I hope you beautiful ladies and gents have a morning, evening, afternoon, and/or quantum time entanglement!
ctrlaltfrank

Wed Jul 27, 2016 12:48 pm

I'm alive! The power is on! And I should have done this yesterday, but I was installing an AC in my window and considered that enough work for the day. coughI'mlazycough. So! Without further delay, here's some news you might not have heard of over the week!

Berserk game coming to PC, PS4, Vita, this fall!
Okay, So this wasn't technically from the 18th-25th, but its something I missed. The slow-to-update Manga Berserk will be getting an videogame adaptation; and all signs point towards it being amazing. While this appears to be more Dynasty Warriors rather then Dark Souls, well; as far as we know; it looks like the game will take place through the Golden Age story ark, and will Hawk and Gutz go through their adventures together! Though according to a new articlereleased in last weeks time-frame [Aha! I wasn't cheating, see?!] there will be several characters from the Late Golden Ark added to the game as well; leaving me to speculate just how long this game will be, and how much it will really cover.

Rick and Morty VR announced.
Well... This is uh... This is something I never thought I'd see. Rick and Mory Simulator: Virtual Rick-ality is a game that Adult Swim has been working on in secret for months; and they're finally willing to let everyone have a look at their extreme sillyness. While this will most likely be another "Job Simulator" Like game that is meant to be more of a tech piece; the promise of more adventures is being heavily teased.

GTA 6 Delayed?
No, that question mark in the title isn't a typo. It looks like the next game of the Grand Theft Auto series which was expected to be released in 2018, may infact be released in 2020; and this has the rumor mill in its full on grindy power. No one has any details on the next release; but people are already speculating that it will take place in Japan, in England, back in Vice City. Will it have VR? Will it be larger?! Well... I can't tell you; in fact there is very little information on this aside from the fact Rockstar wants to release the game in conjunction with the next Generation of consoles; which would help both the PS5 and Xbox [...2?] actually have something worth while on launch.

Sombra leaks WoW player email address.
Okay; so it wasn't ACTUALLY Sombra, and was a little bit of a mix-up made by Blizzard, but hey; click bait, that's how this is supposed to work, right? Well, it looks like Blizz accidentally released a player's email address in some artwork in the latest Overwatch Comic; how they managed that... I'm not sure; and apparently neither are they. Intrepid Easter egg hunters spotted this email address in the artwork of the latest Overwatch: Ana comic, and quickly began emailing the address, thinking it was a clue to Sombra; well, sadly it turns out to just be someone's email that was accidentally put in the art work. Or is it?

Well that's it for today folks, Sorry I missed my usual time because of a wonderful out-of-season thunder storm [Seriously, its not supposed to even rain during the summer her.]; but I'll be back on Monday with THIS weeks news! But as always, I hope you readers have a great week!