Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon

Gaming news from various gaming sites
NiditTV

Fri Dec 21, 2018 3:17 pm

:cohhHi: Everyone!

I Just wanted to let everyone know what I have found.
Apparently some well know polish tabletop games studio is making new state of the art piece.
It is called Tainted Grail: The Fall of Avalon.
Game is RPG, narrative, 30h journey through world based around knights of round table lore mixed with some magic and gore.

I love that project and what is comming. It has blown out of proportion on KS.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/aw ... -of-avalon

I am purchasing a set for myself! It is gonna be a blast.

What do you think?
dylan_landry

Sat Dec 22, 2018 1:56 am

Nidit, that seems awesome. It makes me think of a 'choose your own adventure' kind of chapter book, but with friends, and an incredible aesthetic. This game would be awesome with some fantasy background music. Also, everyone loves being able to develop their own character, never mind work with friends to defeat the common enemy. Makes playing the game less about fighting your friends and more about working together!

I'm a little worried about how much money they are getting. Considering they've so far gotten 80 times more money than they asked for (raised 4 million when their target was 50k), I'm afraid it will hamper their ability to deliver. Hopefully their product stays true, plays well, and they are able to scale well enough to supply all the purchases.
Alysante

Sun Dec 23, 2018 5:45 pm

Awaken Realm is a studio you can trust. I backed all their KS Board Games and their communication and support is one of the best I ever experienced!

The RPG will be pretty interesting. But as far as we know it will release not earlier than 2021. Till now they only have 3 people working on it. So we all have to be patient.