What island will Cohhilition members put their claims on in BETA?

J4ko

Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:25 am

I'm looking at the island list for beta right now: https://forums.station.sony.com/eqnland ... nfo.26024/

And I wondered if we should try to get most of our claims (or at least "main" claims) on the same island to make it easy to visit each other? So is there already one island you guys decided on? And if no, where should we go? What biomes do you prefer and which tier?

Personally I'd like highest tier for easy access to high-tier materials without switching islands (so tier 4) and I like desert, tropical and old forest. So my favorite islands would be Outwash, Pit and Ridge. Buuuuut, I have no idea what Cohh thinks about this and if there already has been some planning. So enlighten me fellow brethren, pretty please.
Toombs13

Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:53 am

wondering the same thing ? I think this time we have to craft our first claim flag , bit of a farming rush before the land rush
J4ko

Wed Mar 26, 2014 9:21 am

If you look here Toombs13: https://forums.station.sony.com/eqnland ... eta.26029/

It seems to be pretty easy to make the first claim flag if it's like the second item you should craft after the 2 keen eye bands. And it'll require "iron and other resources" and can be made at the so-called basic forge which one can now find near the spire.
Rynea

Wed Mar 26, 2014 7:54 pm

We will likely split up between Oxbow (Tropical Old Forest) and Timber (Old Forest Tundra) for now. Unless Cohh decides to go somewhere else, we will split up on these two with two bases, because the last time our numbers were too big to accomodate properly in one island continent. these options also give members both biome choices on Tier 4 Islands, meaning that they will be able to pick whatever biome they like more.

In any way we will be found on the Serenity Server
J4ko

Wed Mar 26, 2014 8:44 pm

Rynea to the rescue. Thanks.
SmuttBudgie

Wed Mar 26, 2014 10:40 pm

Thanks for that i have been wondering what new island the cohhilition will be going to seeing as tableland seems not to exist in the new list. Cant wait to get home from work to dload the new client and get building and gathering again.