Mixer whed soundcard help what to buy

DeXZoR

Thu Oct 06, 2016 12:39 pm

Hello so i am hopping ther is somone her that maby know a good mixer whed a soundcard build in
its goin to be ust for a
sennheiser HD 700
sennheiser MK 4

Thanks for the help in befor hand :)
It is I who am the misspeller here on the forum (Dyslexia)

"All human beings are boan free and equal in dignety and rights. And conscience and should act towards one another in a sprit of brothrhood"
wiggie2gone

Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:02 pm

What exactly is your end goal with this? Most cases that I have come across is getting a nice sound/capture card and decent mixer then XLR it in from the mix. You also need to look at whether you want this pre or post amp.
DeXZoR

Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:13 pm

First off thanks for taking time to awnser but whas quet some time agot seans i made thisk tiread :) So i have alrady buy one (
Yamaha MG10XU)

I am using it for my Shennhiser HD700 and my Shennhiser MK 4 mic ..

"All human beings are boan free and equal in dignety and rights. And conscience and should act towards one another in a sprit of brothrhood"
wiggie2gone

Tue Nov 22, 2016 12:19 pm

Interesting mixer, Yamaha good choice.
DeXZoR

Mon Jan 02, 2017 3:28 pm

[QUOTE="wiggie2gone, post: 39397, member: 81012"]Interesting mixer, Yamaha good choice.[/QUOTE]

Hi agent do you happen to know a good way to inprov the Volyme on the Mic . have it on full on the mixerbord but dont whant to ust to mutchs Gain

Do you happent do know a good way to get more volyme ?

wiggie2gone

Wed Jan 04, 2017 11:58 am

can you get me a picture of what your current setup is I might be able to help with that. Just need a picture of the mixer and where each knob is set at.
DeXZoR

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:11 pm

[QUOTE="wiggie2gone, post: 40307, member: 81012"]can you get me a picture of what your current setup is I might be able to help with that. Just need a picture of the mixer and where each knob is set at.[/QUOTE]

The mic is Connectet to LEVEL 1 Whed Phantom +48V ON

So LEVEL nob is on MAX and i have trayd whed GAIN halft way to max but traying now on a bit more now so GAIN amlmost at FULL

Problem whed the Gain is that is a bit like Mic boost. seams like the quality of the sound gets a bit masey :S And picing upp more background noises if GAIN gets two high

The resst of the nobs are Defult not movesd :)

http://data.yamaha.jp/sdb/product/image ... _12075.jpg

First of tanks for traying to help ask if you need more info :D

wiggie2gone

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:43 pm

Have you adjusted the main level? bottom right red knob.
DeXZoR

Wed Jan 04, 2017 12:46 pm

[QUOTE="wiggie2gone, post: 40317, member: 81012"]Have you adjusted the main level? bottom right red knob.[/QUOTE]

The LEVEL STEREO one is att 0. using the Monitor/Phones for Vol control

Whed Stereo and Monitro/phones on at the same time i do her myselft if a talk in the mic

wiggie2gone

Wed Jan 04, 2017 1:20 pm

Can you take a picture of your current setup? The levels on the bottom are the main things to work with for volume. So Gain should be turned about a 1/4 up and the Level should be half way on input 1. The master volume on the bottom right should also be up halfway as well. Once you you have that you can about tweaking the volume out. I would plug into a stereo out instead of the monitor out.
DeXZoR

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:16 am

[QUOTE="wiggie2gone, post: 40319, member: 81012"]Can you take a picture of your current setup? The levels on the bottom are the main things to work with for volume. So Gain should be turned about a 1/4 up and the Level should be half way on input 1. The master volume on the bottom right should also be up halfway as well. Once you you have that you can about tweaking the volume out. I would plug into a stereo out instead of the monitor out.[/QUOTE]

First of thanks for all the help. seams to be batter now :D

How good are you on the hole Mixerbrod to PC probelm ?

First when i got the bord i got a POP ( the sound is like when you put in a sound cabel and you her the POP sound it makse static POP) sound ramdomli ( thinks its connectet to when any aplication starts a sound cannel on the PC )

Gott a new moderbord Same model as befor evreting work but after reinstaling the PC the probelm is back
It do not happen on the Laptop i have. and it works if USB 3.0 is turn of in BIOS (xHCI)

DeXZoR

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:17 am

[QUOTE="wiggie2gone, post: 40319, member: 81012"]Can you take a picture of your current setup? The levels on the bottom are the main things to work with for volume. So Gain should be turned about a 1/4 up and the Level should be half way on input 1. The master volume on the bottom right should also be up halfway as well. Once you you have that you can about tweaking the volume out. I would plug into a stereo out instead of the monitor out.[/QUOTE]

First thanks for alla the help if help alot :D

Now i only need to fix the static POP sound that happens on applicaiton start up

wiggie2gone

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:12 am

[QUOTE="TitanDeXZoR, post: 40362, member: 46270"]First thanks for alla the help if help alot :D

Now i only need to fix the static POP sound that happens on applicaiton start up[/QUOTE]

Is that pop coming from the program or the mixer? Try hitting the mute button before starting the program up and see if that fixes the issue.
DeXZoR

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:43 pm

[QUOTE="wiggie2gone, post: 40375, member: 81012"]Is that pop coming from the program or the mixer? Try hitting the mute button before starting the program up and see if that fixes the issue.[/QUOTE]

ben doing som trubel shuting for 2 days and its seams to be a USB 2 TO usb 3.0 probelm and so .. the mixer is 2.0 and cabel PC motherbord is 3.0 and xHCI and after reinstaling the PC agent whed all the xHCI settings trun OFF in BIOS it seam to work so far not 100% yet thoe.

The static POP sound coms randomly and on aplicaiton start ups somtimes its a bit random two so

wiggie2gone

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:03 pm

Have you tried going in analog? You could use a dual female XLR to 3.5mm jack to plug into your mic port on your system and use it that way instead. https://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Pro-PCBL38F ... B004HJ5JTC
DeXZoR

Sat Jan 07, 2017 4:02 am

[QUOTE="wiggie2gone, post: 40380, member: 81012"]Have you tried going in analog? You could use a dual female XLR to 3.5mm jack to plug into your mic port on your system and use it that way instead. https://www.amazon.com/Pyle-Pro-PCBL38F ... B004HJ5JTC[/QUOTE]

Wher whode i put in the aoudio ? how do that work ?

wiggie2gone

Mon Jan 09, 2017 10:04 am

audio would go into your mic input on your computer from that cord.
DeXZoR

Mon Jan 09, 2017 3:15 pm

[QUOTE="wiggie2gone, post: 40441, member: 81012"]audio would go into your mic input on your computer from that cord.[/QUOTE]

First off sorry if a seam dumb but Okej so ..

Both mic audio and headphones audio will go from the Mixerbrod through
this cable to the PC . and it put into the Purple/ Mic intake

Dont think it supports bothe in one but please chack :)

Her is my motherbord

https://www.asus.com/se/Motherboards/RAMPAGE_V_EXTREME/