PC for gaming, work

xsowamx

Sun May 28, 2017 10:48 am

Welcome. I am a programmer looking for a new PC which I can use for working but also I really want to play PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds.
My budget is: maximum 1000$
I live in: Poland
Operating system: Got one.
Monitor: Got one.
Gaming resolution : I think that 1920x1080 is enough.
Peripherals?: No.
Will you do overclocking?: No.
What are you planning to do with the pc?: As I wrote earlier I need it to make some graphics design and write code but also sometimes play PlayerUnknown's Battlegrounds with friends.

Sorry for my bad English :)
foreveralonenoob

Sun May 28, 2017 11:03 am

Hey, it's a little bit tricky, cause you have a low budget, but i think if you want you can't go wrong with a i5 7600 non k 16gb RAM and 1060 6gb version. You will need an SSD atleast 180gb in capacity for windows and small programs and a 1tb hdd, I don't know the polish price, but here in Romania we have a 1tb wd blue for like 70E.
If you find 2nd hand parts you can allso try a 970 with whatever 4 cores 8 threads i5 you find within 4th gen. Don't go overboard with the prices, a good i5 and a decent video card will help you long way. If you ever need any help further please reply here, have a nice day! :)
Saltymuffingaming

Sun Aug 13, 2017 4:32 am

https://pcpartpicker.com/list/DktnD8

This is my recommendation. However this only leaves about 250 dollars to a gpu of your choosing. The 1060 is a solid choice however does not support sli, so theres no hope of adding another card as an upgrade later on.

foreveralonenoob is right, the gtx 970 would be a good card to get if you can get it cheapx because you can add more.

The only reason i opt for the more cores and multiple cards is because you are a graphic designer along side a gamer.