PC Help Recommendations on pre-build pc or selfbuild pcs

Nobodyxd

Thu Mar 20, 2014 5:13 pm

Im thinking about buying/ building a new pc, to run games like EQNL, Wildstar and generaly new MMO's on ultra or high without lags from the pc.
The problem is, i have zero knowledge in builting a pc or what to buy to get the results i want.
I live in the EU/ Scandinavian and have around a 2,400 dollar bugde to buy/ built with.
Do anyone have any recommendations or suggestion on what to buy or what parts to buy to built from??
Ashardis

Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:27 pm

Please look at the stickied topic here : http://www.cohhilition.com/index.php?th ... uide.8004/, copy/paste the questions from that into a reply in this topic with answers :)

Also note for non-EU ppl that this means the budget should be kept to around ~$1850 or so if using US hardware sites - this will ensure nobodyxd will remain within the limit once VAT n other things are applied in Scandi-priced stores.

Looking forward to the reply so we can help you build a gaming PC :)
Nobodyxd

Fri Mar 21, 2014 7:00 am

My budget is: 2400 USD or 13000 DKR
I live in: Denmark
Operating system: Need to buy Windows 7 64
Monitor: Got what i need
Gaming resolution : Dual monitor, got both
Peripherals?: No gadgets needed
Will you do overclocking?: Depends if the pc i built can handle it or someone can show me how it's done. Else no
What are you planning to do with the pc?: Gaming games like EQNL, Wildstar, ESO and generaly new MMO's coming out in high to ultra settings without lags
Nobodyxd

Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:58 pm

Ashardis wrote:Please look at the stickied topic here : http://www.cohhilition.com/index.php?th ... uide.8004/, copy/paste the questions from that into a reply in this topic with answers :)

Also note for non-EU ppl that this means the budget should be kept to around ~$1850 or so if using US hardware sites - this will ensure nobodyxd will remain within the limit once VAT n other things are applied in Scandi-priced stores.

Looking forward to the reply so we can help you build a gaming PC :)
BTW Ashardis Shot me a pm if you want to talk to me in Dansih about this, just to make it easier xb