MOD in Cohhilition stream channel tells me to die a horrific death.

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
old_fart_gaming

Mon Nov 28, 2016 2:05 pm

As a typically do when I drop into a channel I say hello to CHAT, MODS, and the streamer. Today I got a bit a shock when a MOD (Boabalmighty) for twicth.tv/fuzzyfreaks tells me to "die in a fire" after I say hello in chat. Now I personally don't see the humor in telling someone to die a horrific death after they tell you hello but that is just me. To be honest I am offended and very upset that a moderator representing a Cohhilition twitch channel can be so cavalier about breaking the Twitch TOS. I hope that Cohhcarnage and the other MODs in the Cohhilition and NewGamePlus take note and open up a dialog to better represent themselves to the public in general.
BarryCarlyon

Tue Nov 29, 2016 9:39 am

I have consulted the chat log.

The moderator in question apologised for you taking offence, after you responded to the moderator in question, in kind.

> [1480351521,"#fuzzyfreaks","old_fart_gaming","Yes BOAB... you to."]

Further more, theres nothing relevant in TOS that covers this incident, given that this particular term is 99.9% of the time meant in jest with no malice intended.

To be honest this issue should of been handled privately and not openly like this.

Locking thread: Further discussion can be done in private if needs required.