Good Show Everyone!!!

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
ShockASU

Thu Feb 02, 2017 9:09 pm

I think a hello was LONG overdue.

Long (ish) - 2 years - sub, mostly a lurker, very rare visitor of the website (hope to change that).

I'm usually playing a game when I'm watching Cohh, where Twitch is on my 2nd monitor while I'm screwing around. Hence me mainly lurking. If someone's playing a game, I want to play something too! Plus trying to watch and chat can be a little hectic at times haha. I can't be the only one who thinks that.

If you're not sure how to pronounce my name it's simple: Shock-ASU, or Shock-A-S-U. If you've heard Cohh say it in stream, he says it right. Some streamers don't, but I was the one who came up with it, so I have to live with it...right?

I mainly play WoW, and a few other random games on occasion: Fallout, Stardew Valley, and since yesterday Conan. Dang you Cohh for getting me interested in another game!

I started following Cohh a little over two years ago, around when H1Z1 first came out. I THINK, Towelliee didn't care to play it, and suggested Cohh. I check his stream and see this man with a MASSIVE beard, but also the nicest, and friendliest, guy.

Shortly after that I joined the Cohhilition, and began to emote and lurk a lot.

Just wanted to say hi, and GOOD SHOW! So....

HI! GOOD SHOW EVERYONE! :cool:
Alysante

Fri Feb 03, 2017 3:36 am

Damn I miss that huge beard from back then! Good old times :D
Nice to see you finally in the forums <3
Malta1565

Sun Feb 05, 2017 12:49 pm

Hi! Good show to you as well.
1bottleofrum

Sun Feb 12, 2017 10:20 pm

Welcome to the forums!