Well it is morning where I am so, morning all

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
LuckyNoS7evin

Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:53 am

Hey all, I'm S7evin or Andy for short, been watching cohh for about 6 months now after randomly stumbling across his stream one day while watching Twitch. Subbed about 4 months ago and I now can't stop watching.

A bit about me:
Career: Application Architect & Lead Developer
Hobbies: Cycling, Gaming & Streaming, Photography, Cooking
Kids: x2, 2 + half and 7 months, one of each gender
Relationship: Engaged and Divorced
Broken Bones: just the one compound fracture of Tibia and Fibula
Tattoos: 3 x Tribal on right leg, Space Invader on right Shoulder and Tough Mudder on left Thigh with dates of the 4 Mudders I've run

I do stream on Twitch now and again and getting more into it at the moment. Stream bicycle training, games and a soon to be starting "how to code" series which involves chat, if I can work out logistics
Alysante

Wed Mar 15, 2017 4:36 pm

Welcome to the Forums \o/
You say you stream bicycle training. How do you do that? Do you stream yourself working your ass off on the treadmill? :P
Sounds interesting. What is your prefered game genre?
LuckyNoS7evin

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:03 pm

[QUOTE="alysante, post: 42429, member: 12097"]Welcome to the Forums \o/
You say you stream bicycle training. How do you do that? Do you stream yourself working your ass off on the treadmill? :p
Sounds interesting. What is your prefered game genre?[/QUOTE]

Hey Alysante

I have a Turbo Trainer - the exact one is an Elite Turbo Muin, this does built in Power & speed measurements
I also have a powermeter on by bike (stages) so that's the one I use.
An ANT+ receiver on the PC (£10 from amazon - USB)
Zwift is the "game"
the ANT+ receiver picks up my heart-rate sensor, powermeter, cadence and speed sensor on the bike and used all that data check out my latest stream from last friday https://www.twitch.tv/videos/127742961 I'm trying to get into the online races but this was farrr to much for me right now.

Preferred genre... don't know really, I would say racing and indie games... but I like Steep, the AC series (up to a point) and Far Cry up to 3. so a good mix really
Alysante

Wed Mar 15, 2017 5:48 pm

This racing stuff is absolutely AMAZING! :D
I'd love to see you sometime in one of those online races!
LuckyNoS7evin

Wed Mar 15, 2017 6:05 pm

[QUOTE="alysante, post: 42434, member: 12097"]This racing stuff is absolutely AMAZING! :D
I'd love to see you sometime in one of those online races![/QUOTE]

I'm racing again Friday, 7pm BST, 3pm EDT (cohhTime), unfortunately the races are in cohhs stream time
Malta1565

Thu Mar 16, 2017 4:45 am

Hi, welcome to the Cohhilition!
HellbornNL

Thu Mar 16, 2017 9:05 am

welcome mate. great so see you around. but im curious you coding streams are really interesting for me since i think i wanna thry it out. could i as a dude with just a little understanding off Computers and tech is coding doable for me to learn

anyway great to have you around! ill catch your stream sometimes love watching cohhmunity people that stream aswelll!
LuckyNoS7evin

Thu Mar 16, 2017 10:30 am

[QUOTE="hellbornnl, post: 42457, member: 24934"]welcome mate. great so see you around. but im curious you coding streams are really interesting for me since i think i wanna thry it out. could i as a dude with just a little understanding off Computers and tech is coding doable for me to learn

anyway great to have you around! ill catch your stream sometimes love watching cohhmunity people that stream aswelll![/QUOTE]

Yes completely doable, I'm expecting chat to use google as well as what I'm going to be streaming. mine won't be a complete How To but it will give you enough to get started and possibly finish some big projects. There will also be things I need to learn. while going through the dev
HellbornNL

Thu Mar 16, 2017 12:47 pm

cool cool cant wait! followed you already and ill drop in soon! (will be afhter weekends but anyway)