Hi everyone, Cohh needs to see this I'm AeonUniverse, found perfect secret in Prey about CohhCarnage

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity

Was that really interesting thing that we found?

No, doesn't worth Cohh's and ours time.
100%
No, doesn't worth Cohh's and ours time.
No votes

Total votes: 7
AeonRuby

Mon May 08, 2017 4:07 am

Hello, i am new around here, i watched CohhCarnage 5th times now (all last 5 streams), and i am super addicted! As i said in the stream chat, CohhCarnage is my favorite Streamer now!

About the secret, me and few others noticed something while Cohh was playing PREY game. We noticed a logo really similar CohhCarnage's logo/emblem or stream chat logo/emblem in game!

We immediately wrote about it in chat (i might spammed 2-3 times oops) And He noticed but he said "Dude Whaat?" So i searched entire YouTube Play-through and finally found it ((((you can watch it at YouTube Titled as : """Let's Play Prey (100% Run/Nightmare Difficulty) With CohhCarnage - Episode 49"""" video))).

I screenshot-ed it and tweeted about it to CohhCarnage. In case he does not see that, i thought that i should post it here :) And introduce myself, cause why not :D

I am 22 years old Engineering student from Turkey, and a big fan (addicted the stream in my second stream watching adventure with Cohh, literally watched 9 hours straight :D ) Nickname: AeonUniverse. And as soon as i pay my credit card bill, i will subscribe to him, i cant wait!

Sending Loves from Turkey,
Best Regards,

AeonUniverse
Attachments
SFH.jpg
Alysante

Mon May 08, 2017 8:16 am

Welcome to the Cohhmunity \o/
Cohh found the logo yesterday after he finished the game. :)
AeonRuby

Mon May 08, 2017 8:18 am

Thanks :) I wanted to see his reaction tho ;_; Is it possible that i can find that part in YouTube?
Malta1565

Tue May 09, 2017 2:31 am

Hey, this is pretty cool. Did he find the logo on stream? I haven't been watching the prey streams much to keep spoilers away.
AeonRuby

Tue May 09, 2017 7:11 am

Alysante said that he did but i never saw
judostar25

Tue May 09, 2017 9:13 pm

Well firstly, Welcome! Pleasure to meet you and hope you enjoy the streams! Secondly, that's pretty cool lol
Mass Effect Enthusiast, Licensed Witcher, Post-Apocalyptic Survivor, Dragon Killer and Rambo extraordinaire. Oh and also a Whovian.
AeonRuby

Thu May 11, 2017 10:51 am