Longtime Lurker saying hi.

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
beckettman

Mon Dec 18, 2017 11:01 am

Been lurking on Cohh's channel since Dragon Age Inquisition and thought I would finally say hi.

I have a game suggestion for anybody interested in a puzzler is 'Opus Magnum' . I have been hooked all weekend. Think steampunk clockwork puzzles.

Bonus points for anybody brave enough to even attempt the developer's other works.

Cheers
Alysante

Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:40 pm

Welcome to the Cohhmunity \o/
I wish Cohh played all the DA:I DLCs. But after Witcher he wasn't into them :(
Malta1565

Tue Dec 19, 2017 4:02 pm

Hi, nice to see you! I’m terrible at puzzle games, they always make me rage.
IdeeCrisis

Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:48 am

Hio Cohhilition!
Long time Lurker, Cohh you hooked me during your Stalker Playthroughs on Youtube, been watching since. Apparently you stream on twitch :D
Good show! Thanks for the good vibes. Also a special thanks to Nuuriell for being awesome!
See you out there!
Malta1565

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:02 am

[QUOTE="IdeeCrisis, post: 52374, member: 117856"]Hio Cohhilition!
Long time Lurker, Cohh you hooked me during your Stalker Playthroughs on Youtube, been watching since. Apparently you stream on twitch :D
Good show! Thanks for the good vibes. Also a special thanks to Nuuriell for being awesome!
See you out there![/QUOTE]
Hey, welcome! He’s been on twitch awhile, hope you get to watch often
jordanltu

Sat Dec 23, 2017 3:42 pm

Same here been having his show for free for last month (which was great), my conscious didn't let me leave him not paid. For now juts $4.99 sub, will see later, i'm not a millionaire though, but entertainment he gives must be rewarded if all people want to see this happening over and over. If you wont guy will have to find full-time job and there will be no more quality streams. That's hardly possible, but anything could happen. $4.99 which in UK is £3.80 is not too bad for entertainment all month. Everybody who is employed or got enough income should support him to carry on. He actually saved me money to buy shadow of war or evil within 2 (which i believe was not his goal), cause i saw it all while he was playing, so £3.80/month for the rest of the year will be fair. Good VIBES to you mate.
jordanltu

Sat Dec 23, 2017 9:05 pm

And i was banned.... Just great for my peace of mind. beautiful. great mods, who stands for *** rights, even tho my comments wasnt so bad.