Another long-time lurker

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
nemoJoe

Mon Jan 08, 2018 11:54 am

Greetings people of the Cohhilition,

I've been following Cooh since the days when he had his webcam facing upwards towards his face, and I'm sure most veterans know what I'm referring to. :) For some reason I still prefer the old webcam.

Anyway, I'm curious... How many of people watching Cohh actually stream themselves or plan to? He is rather inspiring... Personally I watch because a) I enjoy the entertainment (which is all down to the nice atmosphere and pleasant running commentary) and b) because I think it's a great idea to learn from the best if one decides to do something oneself down the line. :)

I'm looking forward to seeing what direction the channel takes in the future, especially given Cohh's comments during today's stream. Also, papers and essays need to be written about the channel and Cohh's ground-breaking success (loyal followers, sponsorships and huge income), because the channel is revolutionary in many ways - or at least that's my take on it. And it's all well-deserved, Cohh. You did this and had the good sense to surround yourself with great people to keep the success going and evolving.

Good vibes to all,
nemoJoe
Malta1565

Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:43 pm

Good vibes to you! No plans to stream, I’d be terrible at it. Plus would interfere with work.
Alysante

Wed Jan 10, 2018 7:18 pm

His beard was allmighty back in the days :D
That's what we all miss cohhFeels