Greetings from the other side of the world!

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
VladTheRad

Thu Jan 11, 2018 7:24 pm

Hey everyone! ;)

Usually on forums it's good practice to introduce yourself when you join, so here we go...
(if there's a specific place for these I'm sorry, couldn't find it, feel free to move it accordingly)

My name is Vlad, I'm from Serbia, a poopy little country in the south / south-east of Europe.

I used to be a musician (MA degree and all), but that basically means mostly unemployed (or doing poopy jobs) where I'm from, so at the age of 30 I started studying e-business at an IT school, so now I'm looking for a job in that area...

Since we are pretty much a 3rd world country I only found out about Twitch's existence about 3 years ago...
I think I first heard of Cohh on a podcast or a con (Co-optional or Dropped Frames or something along those lines)...
It's really amazing how healthy the community of this size seems to be, that's not really common on Twitch... Keep it up guys! :D

I started streaming as a hobby too, about 16 months ago, on & off; mainly to try to push going through my huge backlog (even though I still buy more games than I should... :rolleyes: )

My "niche" is RPG games and anything related to that.... Occasionally I play other stuff to break the routine, but it's RPGs most of the time.

I hope I'll be able to find more likeminded people and fans of this genre that's not too popular... Especially PB games like ELEX, but also cRPGs & stuff like that...

Stay awesome! :cool:
He's bad, he's rad, he's Vlad.
[Twitch] [Twitter] [Instagram]
Alysante

Fri Jan 12, 2018 7:53 pm

Welcome to the Forums \o/
VladTheRad

Sat Jan 13, 2018 9:24 am

[QUOTE="alysante, post: 53726, member: 12097"]Welcome to the Forums \o/[/QUOTE]

Thank you! :)
Malta1565

Tue Jan 16, 2018 12:34 am

Hi, welcome to the Cohhilition! Hope all is well in Serbia.
VladTheRad

Thu Jan 18, 2018 4:13 am

[QUOTE="malta1565, post: 53940, member: 8977"]Hi, welcome to the Cohhilition! Hope all is well in Serbia.[/QUOTE]
Thank you!
I wish it was though... but it's not a particularly good place to live in...