Hello, I'm New and Looking For a Pantheon Group

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
dylan_landry

Mon Dec 17, 2018 2:43 pm

Hello all. :cohhHi:
I'm new to these forums, but my earliest memory of the channel is back around when Cohh played Archeage. I very much enjoy Cohh's attitude, along with chat's similar behavior it is what has kept me around for so long. This is, truly, a community of friendlies committed to treating each other excellently.

As well as introducing myself, I hope to find a group here that is interested in the upcoming MMORPG, Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen. I'm subbing now, and plan to accumulate enough tokens to join the eventual Cohhilition guild. However, until then, I would like to get to know some others here who would enjoy getting excited about Pantheon and chatting about news prior to its release.

I'd be happy to contribute putting together such a community if there is not yet a suitable place for it. I've searched this forum for "Pantheon" , and while I've found some excitement about it, there is not yet a localized place for it. Nor is it under the "games" category. I'm a web developer, if that helps.

Thanks to the community and Cohh for being so positive throughout my time here, you've all given me a great time these last few years.
- Dylan :cohhGV:
Alysante

Wed Dec 19, 2018 6:42 pm

Welcome to the Cohhmunity :cohhPts:

Archage were fun times. So many good people joined back then :cohhL:
dylan_landry

Sat Dec 22, 2018 12:27 am

All I remember are players punching the air to attack and rudimentary sailboats D:
ZallMan75

Tue Jan 01, 2019 7:08 am

I'll definitely be playing Pantheon when it comes out. Looking forward to an "EQ esq" experience again. I'm in the same situation as you, i hope to have acquired the tokens/ seniority necessary to join the group when it releases.