Subscribing & You! :D

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
CohhCarnage

Mon Sep 09, 2013 12:36 am

First of all, huge thank you to everyone who make this channel possible. Without you, I couldn't possibly continue doing what I do every single day, and for that, THANK-YOU!

Twitch has recently introduced "subscription tiers", and the following is how those tiers work in our channel:

CohhCarnage Twitch Subscription - $4.99 Monthly
This subscription is directly hooked into the Twitch system. A portion of this subscription goes to directly to myself and a portion to Twitch as well. This is the standard subscription for all Twitch streamers. It contains the following perks:
  • All associated Twitch benefits (Icon, Emotes, Subscriber Chat, etc)
CohhCarnage "Double" Twitch Subscription - $9.99 Monthly
This subscription is directly hooked into the Twitch system. A portion of this subscription goes to directly to myself and a portion to Twitch as well. This is a higher tier subscription for all Twitch streamers, including a few extra perks. It contains the following perks:
  • Auto-entry into all Community Giveaways
  • Auto-entry into all Hugeaways
  • 5 extra sub emotes
CohhCarnage "Epic" Twitch Subscription - $24.99 Monthly
This subscription is directly hooked into the Twitch system. A portion of this subscription goes to directly to myself and a portion to Twitch as well. This is the highest tier subscription for all Twitch streamers, including a few extra perks. It contains the following perks:
  • Auto-entry into all Community Giveaways
  • Auto-entry into all Hugeaways
  • 10 extra sub emotes
  • Working on adding more perks, coming soon
CohhCarnage Twitch Subscription - Benefit of Linked Amazon Prime
This subscription is an alternate method to a regular Twitch subscription. When you have a linked Amazon Prime account clicking the sub button on channel has a Prime" option available. This sub must be manually assigned and is available once per month. It is directly hooked into the Twitch system. This gives the benefits the standard subscription for all Twitch streamers. It contains the following perks:
Cohhilition Grandfather Subscription - Thank-you for those who acquire an old "websub"
This subscription is for those who bought/received a websub and it was active on June 1st, 2017. Our websub programme ended and those who had an active websub at the time were granted the same auto-entry benefits as a $9.99 sub. Websubs will still need to continue being purchased to retain this status.

No Required Subscription

The following channel perks will always be Free, and will never be related to any paid subscription:
  • Daily Giveaways (Steam games, MMO games, Time cards, Amazon Cards, etc)
  • Token accumulation rate (Tokens will never be tied to a paid system)
Domin0e_

Mon Sep 09, 2013 4:05 pm

Laina's "When-It's-Done" Knit-aways are well worth paying $7.50 a month. Just you wait till I win the first Ewok. /shades
"Twelve highlanders and a bagpipe make a rebellion."
Snugglis

Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:17 pm

Nice job Cohh :D :D :D :D
We Fight for Cohh! Cohh Fights for US!
Watch CohhCarnage at www.Twitch.tv/CohhCarnage Today :D

MechaToast

Mon Sep 09, 2013 8:29 pm

So awesome to see twitch streaming has finally paid off for you Cohh! Congrats! :D
Snikrep1

Sat Nov 30, 2013 3:07 pm

I think it would be fun to get one of Laina's When-it's-done Kint-aways!!!
bergsen

Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:58 pm

Gotta get them fugue and cookies
karlkiller20

Wed Jan 08, 2014 5:33 pm

Congrats on your success cohh!
ALdan808

Fri Jan 10, 2014 10:01 am

Best stream ever keep up the good work :D
chr1s_

Thu Jan 16, 2014 6:49 pm

It happened by chance, a couple months ago when FF XIV came out i was interested in the game and looked for some streams of it and saw Cohh streaming but i quickly realized that it wasn't the game for me so i left not knowing any better and was stupid enough to not give the channel a chance and by this time i was and had been a twitch lurker for a very long time usually watching streams without never logging in and switch channels as often as i switch clothes,i guess mostly because i'm very picky both regarding streamers and communities and bad/rude communities is something i have never been able to stand and i can be easily pissed off then some time later i found The Witcher 1 stream and then Assassins of Kings and decided to watch them since i really like the games and always had so i decided to give the stream a second chance so i watched for a few hours and this time i was blown away how about how interactive cohh and how friendly the community was so i followed the stream but lurked for a few more weeks to be sure if it continued to be that great and it did, never been disappointed since then so that's pretty much the story.
weese89

Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:25 pm

Yea cohh huge congratz to you dude! All your hardwork has really paid off, best of luck and I love the Stream!
balemer

Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:02 pm

This is an awesome Cohhmunity!!!!
drahgozah

Tue Feb 04, 2014 8:35 am

I got a message today that my subs where suspended on the webpage, any idea why?
eheffner94

Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:58 pm

I really enjoy watching you stream any game really its just your personallity that takes it for me keep up the great work man
CherriesJubilee_

Mon Jun 30, 2014 12:42 pm

Congrats Cohh :) Thank you for insisting on positives (especially language) in your twitchtv stream.
I Have lots of relatives & friends in & out & near my computer every day,
Thank you so much for making your stream a pleasant experience for all ages in my house.
So appreciate you ! (and Laina) ! :)
mobz0

Mon Sep 22, 2014 10:30 am

I used to be able to pay for Twitch Subscription with Paypal but now i cant anymore because it now says i ahve to have a credit card connected to it.. I always used my bank account true paypal to do it :(
Emerson109

Mon Oct 13, 2014 9:12 am

Just replying to this to see if I really did subscribe correctly
Ray

Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:15 pm

Love the play today bro! Gave you a sub! Keep up the good work!!!
Valadhiel

Mon Nov 03, 2014 10:52 am

For some reason, I already thought I was a dual-sub. Boy is my face red ... :oops: ... I have rectified that and can now look forward to the hugeaways and whatnot. :)
vejay90

Sat Nov 08, 2014 8:10 am

Just a question. The website doesnt say i'm twitch subbed even though i am. Does this mean i'm not being included in the hugeaways?
dopemanog

Tue Dec 09, 2014 4:35 pm

New sub here! Dope stream my man. Keep it up!