Some help please on my way of thinking, Gaming related :)

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
adzie005

Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:56 pm

Hello everyone, hope everyone is doing well :)

Adam here massive cohh fan watch every day almost, love the mobile app, love and appreciate the YouTube gods so we can watch Cohh playthroughs whenever we want to :) always appreciate Cohh for everything he does, positive vibes, Cohh wisdom etc, Have Cohh on now on twitch while typing (good show)

So the reason for my post is about modern gaming and is my way of thinking justified or i should stay positive.

So some background i have been gaming since late 80s since i was little and love gaming so much, first started on NES Mario i owe a lot to and duck hunt etc, i love cars and racing games (love cars from car family), Love RPG and some shooters too, action-adventure games, Love Bethesda so much (can't wait for Starfield), Fable got me into RPG and then i found Bethesda Skyrim Fallout etc.

At this point in time i am just so tired of Modern gaming and their tropes, games being broken, unfinished, microns traction bs. Sequels come out and are a insult to a franchise, cringy bad dialogue, Maybe lies too from company's etc, example, Latest Cyberpunk patch came out that's great, there continuing to fix the game great (should never have launched the way it was) now they are saying only one DLC is planned, and won't be on last generation of consoles (if I was last generation i would be so annoyed as Cyberpunk was developed for Xbox one and PS4 etc, the Xbox one X cyberpunk edition even has expansions planned on the box. (I am on Series X) and i am pretty sure somewhere out there is the ceo saying there will be dlc on par with the Witcher 3 so 2 story driven DLC plus smaller ones. :cohhOMG:

Also, Saints row has soured my gaming too, I love Saints row 3 and 4 and went back to 1 and 2 but the cringy dialogue and the game is broken and i feel the franchise deserves so much better, I went back to Saints row 3 remaster and loved it had fun game felt good too and dialogue was fine :), Not into Battlefield but there is another game broken, Fallout 76 we remember that launch. Forza Horizon 5 was broken to on launch had heaps of issues it's so much better now but still :( I love Assassins creed too, but Valhalla just feels so bloated and burns you out.

Sorry if this is all over the place i am just trying to type how i feel with modern gaming at the moment, I am looking forward to Starfield that is my big-ticket item but i am skeptical and i pray it is polished and fun to be in etc.

I think the industry needs a good shake up we can't expect games coming out broken, broken promises etc too, patch it later mentality etc :(

I do hope it gets better and am i wrong for feeling how i feel?

I'm sure there is stuff i have left out too, does anyone else feel annoyed/upset at modern gaming.

I game on console too. Series X, PS4 Pro with ssd upgrade.

Thank you to anyone who reads and replies and i will always be a Cohh fan he truly is the best and appreciate him and his team every day. :cohhBoop: :cohhBoop: :cohhFish: :cohhFish: :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer:
adzie005

Wed Sep 07, 2022 3:58 pm

this can be moved to general gaming discussion if need be sorry did not see that :)