The Cohhilition streaming group

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
CohhCarnage

Sun Nov 10, 2013 5:48 pm

The Cohhilition Streaming Community

The Cohhilition streaming group is a collection of streams that are frequented by myself, or represent values that I feel are important to streaming as a whole. These streams mostly feature high interaction, excellent entertainment value or simply down to earth effort.

Cohhilition streamers are hand selected by myself for various different reasons. Although in the past we have had requirements and restrictions, these were all recently lifted to give the group a more casual and relaxed feel. Streamers in the Cohhilition group are not required to represent the group, do not participate in profit sharing and are not required to be present for any Cohhiltion group events when they occur. The group itself simply represents a collection of streamers that I believe are quality material on Twitch. :D

Additions to the group are done whenever I stumble on a stream I find excellent or whenever an outstanding member of our community requests that I check them out. Unfortunately my time is very limited these days and I don't have much time to watch other streamer, so it is best to have been in the community for a good amount of time (3+ Months) before asking me to check out your stream as well as being an active member in our community. Again, please understand it could be weeks before I get back to you and that I receive many of these requests on a regular basis. Thank you for understanding!

Thanks guys!

Ben "Cohh"
Sattelizergames

Fri Dec 06, 2013 4:26 pm

as a current member of the cohhilition dream stream team, (try saying that 6 times fast) Nothing makes me happier than seeing people pop into the chat saying "just came from cohh's stream" or "cohh sent us to check you out" or the ever glorious "cohh bomb!" This community could just keeps getting better and better.
Cohhilition Twitch Team Member!
Check me out at www.twitch.tv/sattelizergames!