About Tokens

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
lowco2525

Tue Jul 01, 2014 10:52 am

You now earn 1 token per hour when Cohh is Offline!

How to earn tokens
: You earn 1 token every 15 minutes when you are in the channel while the stream is live. When Cohh is offline you earn 1 token every hour.

Can mobile/IRC users earn tokens? Yup!

How to check tokens: Log into the website either by connecting with Twitch or registering with your EXACT Twitch name. When you are logged in, you can find the tokens on the top left of the page or hover over your name in the top right corner and you will see your Working Tokens and Lifetime Tokens. Here is a video that explains it all: bit.ly/tokenhowto

You can also check your tokens by looking below the stream video for a panel showing your tokens and/or giveaways that are currently open.

Working and Lifetime tokens: Lifetime tokens are a track of the amount of tokens you have ever earned, they are never removed. Working tokens are used to spend on things!

What are tokens for?
Current uses for tokens:
-Giveaways: Some giveaways have a token requirement in order to be entered and win. Your token count is CHECKED by the bot but the tokens are NOT removed. You do NOT earn tokens for giving away games. We want people to donate games for the benefit of the community, not for personal gain.
-Commands: Most bot commands require you to have at least 501 tokens before using them
-Server/Guild space: Some of the games that Cohh plays are multiplayer, and that means you can play with him! These games can sometimes have limited server spots, guild space, or the server is private to prevent hackers and the like from joining. To join these you will need a high amount of tokens or be subbed here or on Twitch and have a fair amount of tokens (such as 1000 tokens without a sub or 250 with a sub). Sorry for any inconvenience, but this is the best way to have community members play with Cohh.
-Teamspeak room: Get your own room in the Cohhilition teamspeak! (teamspeak.cohhilition.com) Cost: 3500 Tokens (this IS removed from your working token count)
-Personal Bot Command: Get your very own bot command in the channel! It can say whatever you would like so long as it follows the channel rules. Cost: 2500 Tokens (this IS removed from your working token count)
-Custom Welcome: The bot will send a custom welcome message for you once per day when you enter the channel. Cost: 5000 Tokens (this IS removed from your working token count)
More uses for tokens are coming soon!
Check out this thread for suggesting token uses!
New! Check out the Cohhilition twitter! https://twitter.com/Cohhilition
darkrobb

Sat Dec 06, 2014 2:51 pm

just an addon, you can spend your tokens on a TS room, bot command or welcome here: http://apps.cohhilition.com
Redeyedmonster

Tue Jan 06, 2015 2:27 pm

Tokens are love. Tokens are life. Glory to the Token God.
hilandir

Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:30 pm

To use an example here: If I have 2600 tokens and buy a personal bot command, will that impact the ability to join in on giveaways with high token count requirements (requirements of 101+ tokens) after buying the bot command?
Redeyedmonster

Tue Jan 06, 2015 7:55 pm

The giveaways look at your maximum token total before any subtractions. :)
topless_99s

Sat Jan 10, 2015 8:02 pm

if i win a game where can i claim it? :)
Hi all!

Just some facts about me, i love gaming, i love almost all games i like the fact that i click somewhere and your character does exactly what you asked, i love cohh, i love the stream and the community <3.

Feel free to chat :)
Kiratze

Sun Jan 11, 2015 4:43 am

Depending on what the GA is for, the mod running the GA will let the winner know exactly what they need to do to redeem their prize whether it's going to the Cohhilition Steam group, replying to their PM with an e-mail, giving Cohh a PM, etc.

These instructions are given right after the winner has claimed their prize in chat with the !claim (Only !claim if you've seen your name in chat and on-screen as the winner) so they need to be paying attention to chat for further instructions. Mods will do their best to get in contact with the winner though. After that, the winner has 24 hours to redeem their prize or it gets re-rolled.
Sometimes I'll pop my head in to chat...
topless_99s

Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:55 am

Tyvm kiratze
Hi all!

Just some facts about me, i love gaming, i love almost all games i like the fact that i click somewhere and your character does exactly what you asked, i love cohh, i love the stream and the community <3.

Feel free to chat :)
inkedup716

Sat Jan 31, 2015 9:30 am

Thank you lowco2525
Saunaboy

Sun Feb 01, 2015 11:51 am

Do I need to keep the twitch page open to earn tokens, cuz I like to watch from VLC or MPC and have chat popup cuz, freaking flashplayer uses 100% CPU for some reason...
darkrobb

Sun Feb 01, 2015 6:11 pm

mine uses also 100% but only in source mode, lowering the quality to high, medium, low or mobile will also lower the CPU usage (for me atleast).
im not sure about VLC or MPC but i would say after the token system has been moved/ is working proper again just check if your tokens went up when using it.
Saunaboy

Mon Feb 02, 2015 2:43 am

[QUOTE="darkrobb, post: 23134, member: 14673"]mine uses also 100% but only in source mode, lowering the quality to high, medium, low or mobile will also lower the CPU usage (for me atleast).
im not sure about VLC or MPC but i would say after the token system has been moved/ is working proper again just check if your tokens went up when using it.[/QUOTE]

Yea, but I want to watch at source ^^ and VLC / MPC uses only about 7% in source =)