New Cohhilition Whitelist Server Tradecenter

McLunnainn

Sun Jul 17, 2016 12:02 pm

Hey everyone!

I'm suggesting a new tradecenter on the whitelist server of Rust, where "civil order" should rule. Work-areas, tradecenter, people can build (and add to the town), there's a defense-fort incase people decide to raid *anyway*.

So far it's not big, and it's mostly a tradecenter so far - the new *town* I shall start building over at middle of map later.

Trading is the norm so far, and as soon as we have an established "currency" we could try to use that. No stealing, no killing and no breaking buildings in this place.

For now, I call it "The Town of Cohhilition", with the defense place/the hotel and the work-area called after myself (Castle McLunnainn, and McLunnainn Quarry). The Coordinates is, at this time, x2060/-z760.

It's still a work in progress, and it's also only a tradecenter so far. The real town is about to be built later, close to 0/0.

In the vicinity, there's a warehouse and 2 quarry's (one which gives stone, sulfur, metal and HQ-metal, one that gives stone and metal), there's good amount of animals, there's loose stone-nodes and a forrest. The only few toolboxes that isnt going to be "public" are the ones at the gate and the ones you build for your own shops/homes. If trusted, you'll get the door-codes everywhere.

I found the 0/0 coordinate, and it was a rocky, hilly place, so no good for building. I located a flat area SW of it, preliminary coords are now somewhere around x-100/z-100 and stretching SW-wise.
McLunnainn

Sun Jul 17, 2016 4:19 pm

Cohhilition Town is officially founded, located on the field mentioned above, approx. -100/-100 and stretching SW.
So far there is only the Cohhilition Hotel, skeleton-structure so far, with workspaces on the first floor and 21 rooms (spread across 3 floors with 7 rooms each) and the roof is a lookout area / terrace.

This is going to be the only structure in the entire city with a toolbox, which *I* have placed, which is not open to the public. Other peoples structure's toolboxes will still be owned by them, but feel free to come and build your own home, shop or whatever you want.

This is a place of trade, safety and a stop-by on your travels. Stealing, killing and destroying structures is quite the opposite of the purpose of this place.

Welcome to The Cohhilition Town, and stay at the Cohhilition Hotel!
McLunnainn

Tue Jul 19, 2016 1:57 pm

Cohhilition Hotel is open for business! Stoned and all, 21 rooms with 4 claimed, a store nearby and one home built, the Cohhilition Town is up and running, albeit slow.