Dungeon Defenders II

Post here if you are looking for people to play with or want to schedule a time to play a game
Spackolatius

Mon Nov 02, 2015 10:02 am

Game: Dungeon Defenders II (The game is in alpha and currently FREE on steam)

What you will be doing: I am looking for people who want to get into the game. I really like the game as a fun interaction with others but since it's currently still alpha it is sometmes hard to find people to play and progress with.

How many people you are looking for: 3

Time/Date: 08:00 CEST-ish and it nerver hurts to contact me via steam whenever I'm on
How long you will be playing: depends on YOU guys :)

Steam ID: Spackolatius
In Game Name: Spackolatius (Probably... who knows... since you will probably contact me via steam it shouldn't matter))

Voice comms: Nope (TS but no own server, should you have access to a system, feel free to share :) )
MavenOfMisfortune

Mon Nov 02, 2015 5:48 pm

I semi-regularly stream Dungeon Defenders 2. Maxed all existing classes and currently trying to gear in Nightmare 4 and Chainsaw-difficulty Halloween maps. If you get to that point, you're absolutely welcome to swing by and join the party!

I generally start around 7-8 PM EDT, though, so that might not match up with you. Probably play on the wrong server too, since I play on US East.

Steam ID: rpingmaven (Current nick, @MisfortuneMaven)
Voice comms: Discord server, all you need is the program and I can send the invite link when it comes time to play.
Spackolatius

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:06 pm

Timewise it's probably hard to get that to work but we'll see when I get to max lvl. What would you prefer? Every char already maxed with nightmare 4 equip or one max and equipment gathering on the fly then?
MavenOfMisfortune

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:19 pm

[QUOTE="Spackolatius, post: 29568, member: 56451"]Timewise it's probably hard to get that to work but we'll see when I get to max lvl. What would you prefer? Every char already maxed with nightmare 4 equip or one max and equipment gathering on the fly then?[/QUOTE]

It really depends on your build. If you're specialized in something that's widely useful and somewhat self-sufficient in all scenarios, then you can get away with only a few characters. If you're specialized in something that's great but only with support, then you're going to need more characters. There's a lot of possible builds in the game. I've gotten to the point where I'm beginning to collect extra gear sets for different possible builds.

As for gearing, you'll need around ilvl 450-500 before you can clear even wave 1 and 2 of Nightmare 4. Just gear up at your own pace according to the build you want, and you'll eventually get there. And if you ever have any questions, I'd be happy to answer them, here or on stream.

Speaking of, most likely gonna stream DD2 tonight if you do want to swing by!
Spackolatius

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:22 pm

Thanks, I might check your stream out. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it, though. College and stuff ;)
MavenOfMisfortune

Mon Nov 02, 2015 6:38 pm

[QUOTE="Spackolatius, post: 29570, member: 56451"]Thanks, I might check your stream out. I'm not sure if I'm going to make it, though. College and stuff ;) [/QUOTE]

Know that feeling. Working on a thesis myself.