FFXIV Leviathan

Post here if you are looking for people to play with or want to schedule a time to play a game
LadyGrrimm

Fri Dec 04, 2015 12:23 pm

I play Final Fantasy XIV on Leviathan server. I walk away a lot here and there throughout the day to hang out with my daughter and do homework, but you can usually find me at least logged in 10am-3pm EST, then 8pm EST until I decide to go to bed.

I am just interested to see who all from the Cohhmmunity plays, especially on the same server. If you guys are interested in playing together some time, you can contact me in game by the name LadyGrrimm. It's also my Steam name. I usually have /busy turned on to avoid RMTs, so, yea, you might have to stalk me. I'm still working on the HW storyline, but I mess around with dungeons, primals, fates, and whatever else. Just depends on my mood, I guess.

If you guys are interested, post a reply, send me a message, or /whisper me in game. I also have access to a couple Teamspeak servers we can use if you would like to try voice chat, but that's not mandatory or anything.

Happy gaming!
Lady Grrimm