Dying Light Expansion

Post here if you are looking for people to play with or want to schedule a time to play a game
McDerp1712

Mon Dec 14, 2015 5:12 am

Hi all

The dying light expansion is coming up this February 2016 and I have never played the Co-Up since I didn't have any friends to play with. I feel like I missed out on a lot, and thought maybe some awesome people from the cohilition would be up for playing the game with me from time to time?

I am from Denmark, at university, so times of play might change, but could be nice to try it out!

Let me know if you wanna give it a go!

Also, if someone wanna do "The Bozak Horde" I am up for that as well, since I never did that DLC for the original game :D

//McDerp
DaPerkins

Tue Dec 15, 2015 5:33 pm

how is this game? I still havent turned my copy on I am so behind in titles so far
McDerp1712

Tue Dec 15, 2015 8:25 pm

I mean I think the game is amazing, with different playstyles at day and night. Plus the Co-Op has been amazing thus far. You need to enjoy the parkour element and the zombie elements. But for me it has been amazing. Look at youtube to see if you think you would enjoy it.

I really would love to just sit on skype with someone and have fun in the game ^^

//McDerp
ticktock1231

Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:45 pm

I thought the game was also amazing. My fav. part is when a large enemy starts to chase you. Man I almost screamed with that one. So scary!
McDerp1712

Wed Dec 16, 2015 7:39 am

[QUOTE="ticktock1231, post: 30868, member: 39876"]I thought the game was also amazing. My fav. part is when a large enemy starts to chase you. Man I almost screamed with that one. So scary![/QUOTE]

Yeah the game has so many cool aspects, so the gameplay always changes. Plus with the versus and coop, there is just so much to do!
Would be cool to find some to play with, before the expansion, to make sure that we are having fun and all have gotten the basics at least done :D That way the expansion will be really fun, if one already has some people to play with!