Any ARK players around?

Post here if you are looking for people to play with or want to schedule a time to play a game
Sha1yen

Wed Jul 11, 2018 2:15 am

So.. I've played ARK since it first came out in beta basically. But since none of my friends care much for the game, I've always had to play alone.

With the reveal of the new DLC, I really wanted to try and ascend for the first time, but that's damn hard as a solo player.

Does anyone wanna join me on my server to get a tribe going and do some end game together?

I've already set up the basics of a large scale base, and am in the process of expanding both the grounds and dino army to what's needed, I just need people who do more than just grab dino's they didn't help tame and run them to their deaths (looking at all the kids I tried tribing with in the past)

The server I play on is a 5x Exp, 5x Tame, 5x Breeding, 1x Gathering server on The Island map

Come play with me :cohhWaii: :cohhWaii:
CocidiousMcBeth

Mon Jul 16, 2018 10:17 am

Haya if you dont mind someone who is very casual joining you i wouldn't mind having some people to play with :)

Im going through a divorce right now so i cant promise endless amounts of time , but would love to help in what ever ways i can :) :cohhH:
Sha1yen

Mon Jul 23, 2018 3:13 am

I'm not overly active myself as of late, as I'm being distracted by other games :cohhDerp: but you're very welcome to join. Feel free to add me on steam under the same name I use here. I'm the one with the red Natsu anime avatar :cohhL: