Pantheon News Group

Post here if you are looking for people to play with or want to schedule a time to play a game
dylan_landry

Tue Dec 18, 2018 10:38 am

Hello all. :cohhHi:
I'm really excited about the upcoming MMORPG, "Pantheon: Rise of the Fallen". Cohh has had the opportunity to play in its pre-alpha with the devs, so it is a game fairly close to this community.

The game is not out yet, maybe not for a year or more longer, though the playable alpha and beta coming sometime before, but nonetheless I'd like to start a group within the Cohhilition to nerd out about their weekly news letters and anything else about the game.

It may be too early to integrate the group directly with the Cohhilition forums or discord, considering how far way the game is, however if there is some interest I would be happy to setup our own place for the time being. Maybe later the group could integrate more completely with the Cohhilition community once the game goes live. I know game specific Cohhilition groups are fine, just that it must be able to be taken over and manageable by Cohh and co. come launch.

Please let me know if there is some interest, I'd love to talk about Pantheon stuff with members of the Cohhilition. :cohhH:

-- Dylan
dylan_landry

Wed Dec 19, 2018 12:31 pm

In case someone else finds this thread, I found an unofficial Pantheon discord. Here is the invite link to join the unofficial Panethon discord.

Though, if you're interested, still send me a message here or on discord. My discord username on the Pantheon server is the same as it is here, dylan_landry. I want to keep track of cohhilition members interested enough in Pantheon to keep in touch prior to launch, it could possibly serve as the basis for a Pantheon group later.

Have fun and keep it up. :cohhGV: