Atlas Cohhilition EU?

Post here if you are looking for people to play with or want to schedule a time to play a game
Sha1yen

Sat Dec 22, 2018 4:51 pm

So, I'm really wanting to play this game, but litterally none of my gaming friends are into survivals.

Who's up for getting a european Cohhilition together for Atlas? (We can pick a different name if Cohh would prefer us not using the Cohhilition name)
Lonigus

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:51 am

EU here and I am up for it. I need people to play with, but not feeling like doing it solo :cohhM:
Dreadwalker

Mon Dec 24, 2018 6:24 pm

EU here aswell. Where looking for someone to team up with or atleast have an alliance with.
Sirkillmenot

Thu Dec 27, 2018 7:12 am

Just got the game as well, not sure if you're still looking for people.

Pref to play on a PvE server, and will re-roll when the Cohhilition servers go up (and they're availible to EU as well).
Migeli93

Sun Dec 30, 2018 3:53 am

EU player looking to join any pirates pvp or pve. :cohhCheer:
Hardstylemaniack

Sun Dec 30, 2018 8:00 am

:cohhHi: Eu over here to Netherlands exactly, would love to join to, getting back into pc gaming latly but all of my friends are on ps 4 . :cohhH:
Sha1yen

Wed Jan 02, 2019 6:17 pm

Personally I'm mostly interested in finding a PvE server, since the aspects of the game that excites me is the exploration and base building, and I absolutely hate getting offline raided from my days in ARK.

Also, I'd prefer to find a good unofficial server to play on, since basically the entire map is already taken on official servers. If anyone has good finds on pve servers with atleast a 3x3 size so the world atleast has some size to it, that doesn't have gather and exp rates of like x20 which makes the game super anti-fun for my part, I'd be interested in getting a group going there
Hardstylemaniack

Wed Jan 02, 2019 11:59 pm

Yeah really would go for the pve to, love to explore survive and build in this type of games for pvp I would play other games, loved dayz to but the kill on site did give me a turn off of the game.

Just would love to build a community, build together and survive together.

Did try to make a private atlas server on my second pc but until now sadly unsuccessful :cohhHmm:.
Sha1yen

Fri Jan 04, 2019 11:45 am

I found a european pve server that was very recently wiped. I think it has 3x modifiers on xp and gathering and is a 4x4 map so the size is quite decent. Still searching for a place to colonize that isn't covered in giant snakes, wolves or crocodiles though :cohhN:

*Edit

Nevermind, as soon as I left the starter server, the rest of the map turned into PvPvE. But it's still listed as a PvE server on the server list :cohhRude:
Hardstylemaniack

Sat Jan 05, 2019 5:41 am

Aahh Sha1yen that's to bad that the server turnt out to be pvp, still waiting on my new RTX 2080 to arrive before I actually can game again that's the only part I'm missing in my new pc before I can start gaming on pc again :cohhH:
BarryCarlyon

Fri Jan 18, 2019 11:16 am

We setup a room for NA PVP chat on Cohhilition Discord.

If you need a EU chat on Discord lemme know and we can set one up for you!