LFG CS:GO (I ranked up to DMG)

Post here if you are looking for people to play with or want to schedule a time to play a game
natedotnicholls

Wed Aug 20, 2014 10:02 am

looking for a few teammates to play csgo compi am currently silver elite and i do play alot (im not entirely bad i was deranked from nova) i Live in the uk so Ping may be a problem if you live out of Europe, ingame comms will most likely be used. Also my steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/natedotnicholls/ send me an invite and a message or reply on this forum if you want to play with me.

I am now DMG If you still wanna play hit me up I will invite if we have spaces in a game.
RatedMForMeaty

Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:49 pm

I could join if you're desperate for members. I say desperate because let's just put it like this; I don't have a positive K/D ratio :p
No Meaty jokes, please. Kappa

Image Image
natedotnicholls

Wed Aug 20, 2014 7:23 pm

ratedmformeaty wrote:I could join if you're desperate for members. I say desperate because let's just put it like this; I don't have a positive K/D ratio :p
What rank are you buddy? If youre silver 3 or below i might have to let you go (not harshly i just don't want to lose a lot of games) also k/d doesn't really matter as long as u have good communication and positioning skills
RatedMForMeaty

Thu Aug 21, 2014 8:07 am

Yeah, might wanna let me go based on ranks then :) Haha I play competitively but usually in a party with equally unskilled friends so, I usually take it as a laugh :p Sorry Man
No Meaty jokes, please. Kappa

Image Image
dommmination

Thu Aug 21, 2014 10:36 pm

ratedmformeaty wrote:Yeah, might wanna let me go based on ranks then :) Haha I play competitively but usually in a party with equally unskilled friends so, I usually take it as a laugh :p Sorry Man
you can play with me... im still a noob at this game in particular but im an fps veteran. We can get better together until mr competitve over here actually wants to play with us haha :P
natedotnicholls

Fri Sep 12, 2014 8:58 am

dommmination wrote:you can play with me... im still a noob at this game in particular but im an fps veteran. We can get better together until mr competitve over here actually wants to play with us haha :p
hahha yeah i like to play competitively sorry XD anyway im nova now yay
The_Faceless_Void

Sat Aug 22, 2015 3:28 am

I just sent you an invite Natedotnicholls. Im currently Gold nova 1 and it's been real hard to find people to play with.
natedotnicholls

Sat Aug 22, 2015 12:37 pm

[QUOTE="the_faceless_void, post: 28179, member: 28939"]I just sent you an invite Natedotnicholls. Im currently Gold nova 1 and it's been real hard to find people to play with.[/QUOTE]

Oh i forgot about this thread ;/ I am so so sorry i am now DMG i have been playing alot
pandayo

Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:39 am

My lowest account is LE, so if you wanna play a round, just shoot me a notice here :)
Oh, and I am from germany, so EU West should be okay, I think ;)
Occamshaver

Mon Aug 15, 2016 7:41 pm

[QUOTE="ratedmformeaty, post: 18460, member: 17275"]Yeah, might wanna let me go based on ranks then :) Haha I play competitively but usually in a party with equally unskilled friends so, I usually take it as a laugh :p Sorry Man[/QUOTE]

Lol do you still play ratedmformeaty? I'm rather nooblike due to not having enough time to practise during first year at uni, would be nice to try and improve while not worrying about getting others deranked :D I'm in UK, comms is one thing I can do though :cool: