YouTube

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.

What do you use for VOD highlights?

Other (What the heck is other for this questions.. Explain below please I want to know.)
No votes
Other (What the heck is other for this questions.. Explain below please I want to know.)
100%
No votes
No votes

Total votes: 3
scorpsquad

Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:10 am

I saw Cohh was going into YouTube to promote his videos over there. I was looking at the video and all of them show hilarious moments of his gaming experience but the videos look like they were put on without any editing. I think that editing these videos are critical for the user experience. Now I am not saying to put the time in like some of the full time YouTubers out there but there should be some parts in the end of the video that promotes his other videos and actively reminds people to subscribe (People will not subscribe unless you remind them at the end of the video.) Sorry if this sounds bad but I want to show my enthusiasm to improve an already awesome stream.

Thank you all for having me in this cohhmunity and I will see you all in the stream. :D
Check out my channel @ www.twitch.tv/scorpsquad
ImageImageImageImage (Click the i button to see my overlays)
(I do make some overlays and have made some requests if needed)