RPG Token Game

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.
Supergman52_Begong

Sun Mar 20, 2016 3:37 pm

So I have come up with an idea for the website that could give people a use for tokens without having to spend them. The basic idea is there would be a kind of RPG game with a dark souls vibe to it. So people can use their lifetime token count to add levels to their characters different stats. Then they can send their character into a level, each of which has a difficulty set on token amounts say 1k tokens would be first difficulty level then 2k, etc. If their character gets through the level then the person would be given a forum reward, some sort of customization, or maybe a small token reward. Just thought I would present the idea to see if people would be interested in making this a thing. I don't want to write a super long post so I have spared the details of this system. I can release a more detail explanation if this gains traction and has a chance of becoming a thing.

Hope to get this implemented in the future and make this community even greater to be a part of. :D
ticktock1231

Tue Mar 22, 2016 3:47 pm

That would be very interesting. It sounds like a pretty crazy back end. It would also be kind of cool to allow people to bet on the fights.
Rodr1c

Wed Mar 23, 2016 12:59 pm

[QUOTE="Supergman52_Begong, post: 32893, member: 74490"]So I have come up with an idea for the website that could give people a use for tokens without having to spend them. The basic idea is there would be a kind of RPG game with a dark souls vibe to it. So people can use their lifetime token count to add levels to their characters different stats. Then they can send their character into a level, each of which has a difficulty set on token amounts say 1k tokens would be first difficulty level then 2k, etc. If their character gets through the level then the person would be given a forum reward, some sort of customization, or maybe a small token reward. Just thought I would present the idea to see if people would be interested in making this a thing. I don't want to write a super long post so I have spared the details of this system. I can release a more detail explanation if this gains traction and has a chance of becoming a thing.

Hope to get this implemented in the future and make this community even greater to be a part of. :D [/QUOTE]

Something similar has been discussed and is in the works. :)