Game Ratings by Cohh

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.
ZombieLawyer

Fri May 27, 2016 4:34 pm

Just a quick idea for the suggestion box, if I may:

To me, Cohh has a lot of credibility when it comes to assessing and critiquing games, and I always appreciate it when he gives us his candid thoughts about how good he thinks a game is during his stream. A feature that I think would be cool for this site is a page where we could see all the games Cohh has played on stream along with Cohh's ratings for those games. I realize that doing full reviews may be too time consuming, so perhaps he could just give a numerical score, or recommend vs not recommend, and/or a few bullet points as to the major pros and cons of a game.
Marutein1

Fri Jul 28, 2017 6:19 pm

This thing was also going through my mind in the last hours. I was thinking, if he knows some good games to check out. A Rating by him would be cool. Some Mods here could write some articel about the game like overview no critiq or so and maybe link the youtube videos. And Cohh maybe put a small note and a score to the game for all other.

Like: Pillers of Eternity
For all the people who loved Baldurs Gate and Neverwinter. Cool old school RPG with great story and a hard playthrough if you want. Score 89/100