New Achievement Suggestions

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.
Element47

Tue Aug 02, 2016 6:48 am

Dear friends,

the Achievement System is live, and while we all are still throwing hats in the air and shooting fireworks (keep distance Cohh!), I think many of us will have ideas for new, intriguing goals. To tap into the creativity of this wonderful community - and to shamelessly plug my own ideas, this thread shall serve.

To couple it with the incredibly successful !pool feature, i would LOVE to see an achievement along the lines of:

Death Sentence:
"Get an NPC named after you in a game Cohh plays on stream - AND see it killed by Cohh!"

Looking forward to your ideas!
TrabbitTheRabbitSlayer

Wed Aug 03, 2016 10:14 am

I suggest further token achievements past the 30k mark. (40k, 50k, etc.)
And dunno if it can be done, but maybe achievements for winning a giveaway, or winning multiple giveaways?
Alysante

Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:28 pm

So i thought a bit which achievements would be fun and maybe possible. Most of them could be the first of many tiers.
Wouldn't it be awesome if we get stars under the avatar connected to how many achievements someone has? :D

Swimmer

Going into the !pool 50 times
Reward: a little splash image under the cohhHi emote on screen

Death by Cohh
Get picked 5 times from the !pool
Reward: a little hammer image next to the cohhHi emote on screen

Mc Chatty
Write 200 lines of chat (don't know if this is somehow trackable)
Reward: A little quill next to the cohhHi emote on screen

Likeable
Recieve 100 Likes (as we already have the trophies)
Reward: A little thumps up (or cohhGG) next to the cohhHi

Lucky
Win a giveaway
Reward: Well you won the giveaway, didn't you? :p

Found the golden pot
Win a HA!
Reward: some fancy symbol next to the cohhHi emote on screen

I have many more ideas but i think i stop for now. Also i was thinking about it when someone has a few of those achievements. Could he pick one reward in his profile page? Is everything shown? I don't know and I'm sure Barry and Triwar have some better ideas for this \o/
MavenOfMisfortune

Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:08 pm

[QUOTE="alysante, post: 36866, member: 12097"]Found the golden pot
Win a HA!
Reward: some fancy symbol next to the cohhHi emote on screen[/QUOTE]

Winning the hugeaway should be an Illuminati symbol. Since we know the HA is rigged. Kappa :D

But in all serious, your achievement name seems to already suggest the appropriate icon.
deathforseen

Wed Aug 03, 2016 6:37 pm

1. An achievement if you've donated over X amount to St. Jude or other charities that Cohh raises money for?
  2. An achievement for being a mod lover (donated over X amount to the mods) <3 mods!
  3. An achievement for being a part of Cohh's Curse group for X amount of time.
FuraiTHD

Thu Aug 04, 2016 3:23 am

[QUOTE="deathforseen, post: 36873, member: 79571"]
  • An achievement if you've donated over X amount to St. Jude or other charities that Cohh raises money for?
  • An achievement for being a mod lover (donated over X amount to the mods) <3 mods!
[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure that Cohh said no to these on stream. He said that there will be no achievements for donating money in any form. The only exception is the twitch subscription and that's about it.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."
MavenOfMisfortune

Thu Aug 04, 2016 5:53 am

[QUOTE="furaithd, post: 36882, member: 53382"]I'm pretty sure that Cohh said no to these on stream. He said that there will be no achievements for donating money in any form. The only exception is the twitch subscription and that's about it.[/QUOTE]

I recall this from the VOD on the YouTube channel. He didn't want many - if not any at all - "pay-to-win" achievements. So anything involving monetary investment beyond the game donations and Twitch subscription achievements is probably a no-go. And that's a really good thing since everyone's at different places financially.