Fluid theme for XenForo Cohhiltion skin

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.
FuraiTHD

Tue Aug 02, 2016 8:20 am

Hey,

It's not actually suggestion but a request. I'd really love to get fluid theme for forums. I've changed my skin to default xenforo (which I love, tbh) but it's lacking all the customisations that cohhilition skin has, so I've reverted.

As far as I know, in XenForo (I'm hosting myself one huge forum with it) you can have a child theme that will inherit all options from parent. In subtheme all you need to do, is to modify few values to make it "fluid" (i.e. full width responsive).

Cheers,
Furai
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."
FuraiTHD

Thu Aug 18, 2016 7:28 am

Bumping it a little. I think I'll just use stylish till I get some answer.

EDIT: My stylish modificaton is available here: https://userstyles.org/styles/131575/co ... th-xenforo It probably work only with Firefox.
"My senses are so powerful that I can hear the blood pumping through your veins."
Rodr1c

Thu Aug 25, 2016 1:32 pm

[QUOTE="furaithd, post: 37368, member: 53382"]Bumping it a little. I think I'll just use stylish till I get some answer.

EDIT: My stylish modificaton is available here: https://userstyles.org/styles/131575/co ... th-xenforo It probably work only with Firefox.[/QUOTE]

The template already has a full width option available. Click this button at the bottom and it will switch to full width.
[ATTACH=full]1693[/ATTACH]
FuraiTHD

Fri Aug 26, 2016 5:51 am

Oh, wow. Haven't seen that option. Thanks.

I guess it's kind of different on xenforo forums I'm managing.