PO box

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.
midnightive

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:16 pm

I had an idea on the stream for cohh to get a PO box and i think it be sweet if we could send him art and/or letters or anything!
I was wondering if anyone think is a good idea or a horrible idea? All thoughts would be welcome! :D
If you don't know what PO BOX is then it's a way for people to send people stuff with out giving away there home address it's 100% safe and i thought it just be really sweet!: )
Mika

Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 pm

I really like the idea of a PO Box for cohh :D
Image Image
Steam: [x]
CohhCarnage

Wed Jul 31, 2013 2:45 am

I is on it :D Details soooon!
Fluxuss

Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:25 am

I LOVE this idea! This would be such an excellent addition to the stream! And of course it all depends on how many contributions he will be getting, but maybe it should be a specific date each month or day of the week for opening these mails/packages, and of course on stream. It could be something like Fanpost Friday. :)

But excellent idea Midnight! Thank god for your British mind! :D
acidicpure

Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:08 am

[quote=""Fluxusstv"]
I LOVE this idea! This would be such an excellent addition to the stream! And of course it all depends on how many contributions he will be getting"]

Probably better for him to just open it up whenever he gets them, take some pictures and then keep a topic for his fan art so that way anyone who missed him opening it originally will still get to see the fan art people have sent in.