People cohh should raid

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.
Notsosneekyninja22

Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:35 pm

post any ideas of people cohh should check out to think of raiding here
I got  a few ideas to start: Vulajin hes a speedrunner he has a few World records for small time speedrun games hes also nice and pretty entertaining.
2: Temp0_SC he makes music for youtube also StarCraft2 unit rap battles he also Is a diamond level ranked Zerg Sc2 player hes a all around nice guy doesn't like Rude people he is pretty fun an funny he also has come to be titled in his chat "King Of the throws" as in games he SHOULD win he loses mostly XD!
3: Ellohime for reasons we all know hes awesome  and we already raided him xD :P
4:Sinvicta he does all the planning for HuskyStarcrafts Bronze league hero stuff he ALSO has Co-Hosted like 6 SC2 tournaments WITH Temp0_Sc and hes  a nice cool guy sometimes ladders too.
and last guy is
5: FlareRDB the guy who has apparently had a meme of him becoming  a leader of "team Flare" a evil group and is a dang good Speedrunner for a few games like pokemon Collisuem he also recently had his worst nightmare come true in pokemon "main" series the new evil team in it is TEAM Flare....hes also pretty friendly bans some jerks every so often
Shivor

Thu Aug 01, 2013 5:30 pm

Lodeclaw is a streamer i enjoy, he's interactive with his viewers and a nice guy.
Degobear

Fri Aug 02, 2013 10:52 am

I fear this will just turn into a topic where pepel post streamers that they enjoy watching other than Cohh. We should just leave any Stream Raids to be spontaneous events; suggestions for Streamers to Raid pop up in chat and Cohh selects one.
Eshkeemo

Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:41 pm

Only streamer I really watch other than Cohh doesn't really stream as much anymore, so I don't have any suggestions personally.

Nor do I think we should have a suggestion for people for Cohh to raid. It's his viewer base, and he'd want to make sure they're going to a good home (so to speak)
CohhCarnage

Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:45 pm

I'm not adverse to having a list of quality streamers I could raid. Honestly, if people would have more fun in other channels, I'd rather them be there. I don't like taking the attitude of "hide other stuff from your viewers so they won't know what's better than you" that a lot of streamers seem to hold. Although I too will say I'm not a fan of having other streamers linked while I'm streaming, I think that having a forum post of other quality places I could raid/people could check out wouldn't be out of order.

That being said, I'm playing with the idea of starting a Cohhilition streaming group anyway...  ;D
Drk1lucian

Wed Aug 07, 2013 11:32 am

Not to mention having it here is better than people spamming their suggestions of who people should watch in the middle of Cohh's stream.