Top banner Home Button

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.
GuardEzio

Sat Apr 14, 2018 1:48 pm

I know there is a home button the most of — if not all — the pages on the site, and an invisible home button to the left of the sites top banner, but would it be possible to make the "THE COHHILITION" header in the banner a home button? Or set up the Cohhilition logo on the left side (where the invisible button already is)?

May sound like overthinking, but from an end user standpoint, it feels more natural and standard to have a home button in the top left.

It would also help dingus like me who seem to just miss the already existing home button outright xD;;
BarryCarlyon

Sun Apr 15, 2018 6:27 am

Yeah seems Triwar fudged it up a bit.

It needs some adjustment and work!

The "button" is only there as Triwar didn't tell me he broke things by not having an invisible logo there, so I didn't know to fix it…
FuraiTHD

Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:08 am

Beside that there seems to be small issue with top banner, when you're not logged, in on Firefox 60.0b15 (64-bit) (latest dev version).

https://file.furai.pl/2018-04-25-10-04-10.png << this it how it looks like. Some container is missing height or something.
BarryCarlyon

Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:00 am

Thats the particle thing not running if you load the page when scrolled down the page…

Never seen it be _that_ bad though.

Thanks for the report. Added it to the list!