Changing Contacts and Subscriptions

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.
Ernedar

Thu Jun 21, 2018 6:21 am

I was going through the profile settings and there is G+ and Youtube channel token.

First thing: I would like to have an option to maitain my contacts that are shown to other people on this website. I REALLY do not want everybody to go through my g+ and even none existant youtube channel at this time. This is a problem. BIG problem.

Second thing: You take youtube token and G+ token and I have no chance to change it either or delete it. Another problem. I can give you authorization to connect my youtube account to this page but I NEVER gave you permission to copy tokens for my youtube channel and google + account. It was not even part of the asking information.

How to solve:

- I would like to have an option to maintain which of my contacts will be shown to other users.
- I would like to have an option to change links an tokens to my subscribed account and even cancelling subscriptions of this site to various sites it can ask.

Thank you
BarryCarlyon

Thu Jun 21, 2018 1:00 pm

This has been raised as an issue and is on the priority list to be adjusted.

We appreciate the concern and this should be resolved in the near future.

Each key/link is tied to an achievement, so if you delete the link, (when this option is available) you will also lose the related achievement.

You will be able to control the privacy of each linking as well for your profile. This show/hide option was overlooked when the achievements system was upgraded for the new site recently.

Sorry for the issue! We are working on it.
Ernedar

Thu Jun 21, 2018 2:13 pm

Hi,
thank you for such fast response. I do not want to be troublemaker. I know how hard is to make this type of system for someone and I would like to tell you that I really appritiate it.

If you want some help, you can write me. I will gladly help you.

Thank again for your work.

E.