Introduction forum/sub-section?

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.
7deadleesins

Thu Nov 07, 2013 12:37 am

Hi there guys, total newbie here, found Cohh's stream a couple of weeks ago and recently subscribed to him on Twitch, then felt compelled to check out the website! ^_^

Pretty much right away after signing up, I went looking for the Introductions forum, but alas, it was not to be found.

I believe that adding an introductions forum where new and maybe old cohhilition members alike can say their hellos and tell everyone a little about themselves would encourage people to interact with each other and really help building on the strong sense of community the Cohhilition has! It makes it easier for newer members to find contact, and easier for the veterans among us to welcome newer members into their loving embrace. From my experience managing forums, it can really explode the activity within a community if contact is made as accessible as possible, and I believe and Introduction section would greatly help.

So there's my suggestion as a newbie, hope it sounds interesting. ;)