Challenge the Cohh!

Post any and all ideas about improving or changes to the Twitch channel.
Kiratze

Sun Aug 10, 2014 10:34 am

So the idea of Echtoplasma and Cohh going 1v1 on Guitar Hero during the stream today brought up this idea.

I think it would be cool to have some challenge days. Since it's hard to fit everyone into playing with Cohh (giggity) I'm sure it'd only be restricted to certain streams. I'm thinking Charity streams or just setting aside special days to do that. There also could be a restriction to subs only or if it's a Charity stream, maybe a minimum donation amount to enter into a draw to potentially go Mano a Mano with Cohh.

I'm not sure what kinds of parameters would want to be set up to determine who gets to challenge Cohh, but that's why I think it'd work best for Charity/special streams since then you can actually plan everything properly and set up certain ways to enter to have a chance at challenging Cohh!

Could be fun! :)
Sometimes I'll pop my head in to chat...
RatedMForMeaty

Wed Aug 20, 2014 5:54 pm

Love the idea. Could be implemented into Sub Sunday possibly, along with Charity/Special streams. I suppose Cohh could be the "host" and invite other streamers to join him for some competition. Could be a lot of fun.
No Meaty jokes, please. Kappa

Image Image