Brothas... Sistas... Show me your BEARDS!

3 Word Story and other weird forum games
Saqrabbit

Thu Jan 08, 2015 4:57 pm

If you don't want your face online, do what I did, but whatever you do show off that manly beard. It matters not if it's a big beard, a little beard, half a beard, a lady beard, a fake beard whatever! This is a beard love thread so show some love!

[ATTACH=full]887[/ATTACH]

Also, if you have any tips, sites, or routines you use to keep your beard cuddly, you can post that here as well.

( http://www.beardcareproducts.com/ ) Is a site i get my beard bars of soap from, the particular soap i use is here; ( http://www.beardcareproducts.com/produc ... d-body-bar ) Using the bar just for my beard gives the bar a really long life, but all of them can be used for full body soaps.
I also use some oil in my beard called JuJuba oil, the cheapest I have found it online is here:
( http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00GJX58PE?psc=1 ) The oil help keep your skin healthy. Healthy skin = healthy beard! I use it once every other day and the bottle is pretty big and you only need a few drops. I don't know if it will be the same for you, but I got a "buy one get one free" card with my order so I can get another bottle offline when I'm out of this one.
I trim my beard myself, but I didn't just run in with scissors blazing... I got some really helpful tips from this guy on YouTube: ( https://www.youtube.com/user/thebeardbaron/videos )

Remember:
  • Dry beards are prone to split ends and breaks, use comb free conditioner to keep it soft and your oils to keep it healthy.
  • Don't use hair shampoos on your beard. It dries out your skin and makes it scratchy. Plus it washes off your natural oils that also helps your beard.
  • Try as hard as you can to leave your beard alone. I struggle with this all the time because all you want to do is touch it, but touching it takes oils out of your beard, aggravates your hair roots and causes more to fall out, and induces "beard picking" which is when you feel an "irregularity" in your hair and feel the need to pull it out. Doing that enough will cause patches and holes in your beard.
  • Have fun with it. Grow it out, shape it, make it your own. I tried many different styles before i decided to grow this all the way out.
Also, all of the above tips aren't necessarily needed for a great beard. Cohh has stated before he did nothing but let his grow and his beard is pretty awesome. The above tips however is great for the long run of beard care.

I can't wait you see your beautiful beards or all of the beautiful beard love.

--Saq
Attachments
000_0060.jpg
"I don't feel that an atmosphere of debate and total disagreement and argument is such a bad thing. It makes for a vital and alive field." -Clifford Geertz

Saq-Rabbit.Tumblr.com
captaindooter

Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:32 pm

[ATTACH=full]889[/ATTACH]
As smug of a face as I could manage. BEARDS UNITE!
Attachments
000_0070-Edit (Kopier).jpg
The_1ndiegamer

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:11 pm

Don´t mind the frown, it´s the beard that matters :D
welkhiki

Tue Jan 13, 2015 7:16 pm

A true viking is among us cohhPts. :D
jessyquil

Wed Jan 14, 2015 11:14 am

Sad I can't ever have a natural beard D: I guess I have to settle for a knitted or crocheted one!
Jessy | Twitch | Twitter
Saqrabbit

Thu Jan 15, 2015 11:25 pm

[QUOTE="jessyquil, post: 21362, member: 29504"]Sad I can't ever have a natural beard D: I guess I have to settle for a knitted or crocheted one![/QUOTE]

Its all good, without beard love, beards wouldn't be cool... and would be lonely. lol Fake beards are just as welcome as real ones. All da loves, all da beards ^_^
"I don't feel that an atmosphere of debate and total disagreement and argument is such a bad thing. It makes for a vital and alive field." -Clifford Geertz

Saq-Rabbit.Tumblr.com
realCoda

Tue Feb 03, 2015 3:10 pm

My first real beard! Planning on growing it longer :)

welkhiki

Tue Feb 03, 2015 5:22 pm

All the beards cohhPts
sephraem

Wed Feb 04, 2015 6:19 pm

I don't have a beard, but I have this to share with you all...

[MEDIA=youtube]RmFnarFSj_U[/MEDIA]
"You surrender after you're dead."

“Often you don't know whether a woman is friend, enemy or lover until it is too late. Sometimes, she is all three.”

“Death comes for us all. We can only chose how to face it when it comes.”
PerpetualGamerZ

Wed Feb 04, 2015 8:52 pm

I have a growing BEARD with sideburns.
Dangosango33

Fri Feb 06, 2015 4:25 pm

I have kinda beard *picture goes here eventually*
Saqrabbit

Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:22 pm

ALL OF THE BEARD LOVE!! MORE! MOOOREE!! BEARDS WILL RULE THE WORLD!!! *maniacal laugh WHILST stoking beard*

Saq-Rabbit.Tumblr.com
Saqrabbit

Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:27 pm

@stephraem, good song, love The Beards... must accompany with this!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/HO04R8NWSps" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Saq-Rabbit.Tumblr.com
Saqrabbit

Sat Feb 07, 2015 3:28 pm

@Stephraem, good song, must accompany with this!!

[MEDIA=youtube]HO04R8NWSps[/MEDIA]

Saq-Rabbit.Tumblr.com
Dangosango33

Mon Feb 09, 2015 8:44 pm

I have a rubbish beard xD
if image doesn't work: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6if3kb005cpcch/meee.PNG?dl=0
sephraem

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:18 am

My friend just shaved his beard, just leaving a mustache. I hate to say it, but it looks trash.

“Often you don't know whether a woman is friend, enemy or lover until it is too late. Sometimes, she is all three.”

sephraem

Wed Feb 11, 2015 5:19 am

[QUOTE="dangosango33, post: 23515, member: 24135"]I have a rubbish beard xD
if image doesn't work: https://www.dropbox.com/s/u6if3kb005cpcch/meee.PNG?dl=0[/QUOTE]
I dig the beard. I am jealous of all the beard.

talathel

Fri Feb 13, 2015 7:50 am

Gotta share my picture in here too :D Not just in steam group chat :P
sephraem

Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:16 pm

I saw a before and after picture of someone who shaved. He lost 30% of sexiness with the loss of the beard. Save the beards!