Game Questionnaire.

Give us your suggestions, hate mail or any other forms of input to make the website better.
Aqw409

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:44 pm

Instead of using the forums for say Cohh's Fallout character choices. Why not use google survey? It'll help keep the site from slowing down during the mass startup when someone says something about Cohhs game choice is up to us sorta thing. And you don't need a google account (last I checked... 5 minutes ago) and it'll help keep the data sorted (spreadsheet in the survey makers drive) and the data can be made to be seen publicly via link at the end of the survey. (see example and its not showing the spreadsheet itself its showing the data in a graph format) and if someone hasn't played the game or if someone hasn't played it for a while with the details there they can make a choice instead of saying something that might not be in the game (keeps it more game related and keeps them from standing out)

What do you think? (since the link thing is not working for me link: http://goo.gl/forms/Wct3MCAQCU This is a shortened link since the normal one takes up 2 lines... they have a function when you go to share it to shorten or not the link. And embed it so you might be able to embed it in the SITE!!!) Anyways tell me what you think.
Aqw409

Fri Jul 10, 2015 7:45 pm

Also the theme of the survey can be changed.