First time playing a game like fallout!

blankhencob99

Mon Nov 16, 2015 5:47 pm

hello,

I just watchting fallout 4 on twitch and it seems like a good game! So i get it in a few our!

But now is my question can i get tips for a beginner like the perks? And how i need to start agressief just like that things??

Already thank you for the tips!
MavenOfMisfortune

Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:38 pm

I don't know what you mean by agressief (I think that's the name of a DotA 2 pro player?), but you may want to check some of the already existing topics regarding perk suggestions.

Try reading this topic and then, if you have a specific question after that, feel free to ask!
https://www.cohhilition.com/threads/can ... rks.12053/
blankhencob99

Mon Nov 16, 2015 6:44 pm

Yeah i just play games like call of duty,battlefield

First persoon shooters

But thanks for the reactie i will check it
Sharkbite0592

Tue Nov 17, 2015 6:47 am

[QUOTE="MavenOfMisfortune, post: 29955, member: 55411"]I don't know what you mean by agressief (I think that's the name of a DotA 2 pro player?), but you may want to check some of the already existing topics regarding perk suggestions.

Try reading this topic and then, if you have a specific question after that, feel free to ask!
https://www.cohhilition.com/threads/can ... rks.12053/[/QUOTE]
"Agressief" means 'agressive' in Dutch, was just a mistranslation by him I think :)
Soniccyanide

Tue Nov 17, 2015 9:44 am

As a Fallout veteran, i would suggest taking a lots of points into perception,endurance and agility if you want to play aggro. It is hard to suggest you a build, because we dont know your playstyle, but i go for "utility perks" (scrapper, armorer, gun nut etc.) and Aggro perks (rifleman, gunslinger, steady aim etc.).
Best course is to try out by yourself and experience the game as you like it!
I will show myself out!
blankhencob99

Thu Nov 19, 2015 2:59 pm

So i play this game now like a few days! And its a great game!!

But i have a question i got allot of institute rifels and stuff what can i do with it

The people in your town if you gif them a gun the use it or? And the need bullets to then?

Ty for the help