Factorio

Server info for various games played within the Cohhmunity will be posted here.
Surtursfire25

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:18 pm

Someone mentioned it during Dropped Frames, is there any interest, and if so, any way to sort a cohhilition factorio server?

I'm not an expert but I don't mind showing what little I know about the game to people who are interested if we did get a server going, as Zeke says, it's great for us anal retentive types haha.
Aqw409

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:49 pm

You can setup your own server (It was me in chat that wanted a server btw) but I don't know about dedicated servers.
Aqw409

Wed Nov 09, 2016 8:56 pm

Surtursfire25

Thu Nov 10, 2016 8:25 am

I was only asking about a dedicated server as obv the issue with someone hosting is time zones etc
WadeDMcGinnis

Fri Nov 11, 2016 2:59 pm

At the time I hear you need to give out your ISP which some of us while we would love to play Factorio coop, that sort of information is sensitive (especially if you are a streamer).
Aqw409

Fri Nov 11, 2016 3:05 pm

Ya if you host your own server you have to give out your IP but if you get a dedicated server (Not hosted on your computer AKA Buy) then its safer.
Foxman150

Thu Jun 08, 2017 11:57 am

I know this is a dead thread but I have recently gotten into Factorio and would love to play with other Cohhilition members
DoogenAC

Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:31 pm

I've started a Factorio server about a week ago -> cooperative play for ~3 so far. I ask folks on my discord to keep the chat/topics safe for work and safe for my (younger child) family, folks on it have spilled over from ARK and DnL servers. Doing silly things like automating tanks today. :)
Doog. Call me Doog!
Originally an Asheron's Call player, Doog has been playing text muds, MMOs, shooters and most forms of computer games since PONG was created and took us past the Pinball era!
DoogenAC

Mon Nov 06, 2017 3:25 pm

we fired up a multiplayer scenario last night, increasing difficulty "waves." Our best attempt went over two hours. I would like to do some more of those and we have a full time server up and running, info in my discord, please keep the chat there clean, safe for work, family -> https://discord.gg/jC9EmVp

Edit: ping me here if you are trying to friend me on Steam, I get occasional unknowns and can keep an eye out - it is also a good "join my game" method for multiplayer games.
Doog. Call me Doog!
Originally an Asheron's Call player, Doog has been playing text muds, MMOs, shooters and most forms of computer games since PONG was created and took us past the Pinball era!