Death Counter & Soundboard by Kalejin

Feel free to post about anything here.
Azeriath

Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:13 am

I can''t believe I am just now by accident finding out about this. Have been looking around for ages for something that makes me able to use keys to trigger soundalerts instead of alttabbing! Thank you SO much for this! <3
Kalejin

Mon Apr 03, 2017 8:18 am

[QUOTE="Azeriath, post: 42915, member: 80540"]I can''t believe I am just now by accident finding out about this. Have been looking around for ages for something that makes me able to use keys to trigger soundalerts instead of alttabbing! Thank you SO much for this! <3[/QUOTE]
Thanks for the feedback, enjoy!
Chceck out my Death Counter & Soundboard for streamers!
Opt1kal

Wed May 10, 2017 12:47 pm

Hey, just updated, and for some reason, for the sounds, I can't run modifier keys. When I to use CTRL+Numpad_1 it works, but when I do CTRL+Numpad_2 it'll play the sound bound to CTRL+Numpad_1. Was working fine until the update that was just pushed today. Wanted to give you a heads up on that.
Kalejin

Wed May 10, 2017 1:56 pm

[QUOTE="Opt1kal, post: 43992, member: 57962"]Hey, just updated, and for some reason, for the sounds, I can't run modifier keys. When I to use CTRL+Numpad_1 it works, but when I do CTRL+Numpad_2 it'll play the sound bound to CTRL+Numpad_1. Was working fine until the update that was just pushed today. Wanted to give you a heads up on that.[/QUOTE]
THank you very much for letting me know. Fix is already up.
Opt1kal

Wed May 10, 2017 2:28 pm

[QUOTE="Kalejin, post: 43996, member: 8373"]THank you very much for letting me know. Fix is already up.[/QUOTE]
Awesome man thank you. Really good work too!
Sadisticmedic

Sun May 28, 2017 8:13 pm

Sweet all I have to do know is get some sounds for the board.. My need some help finding sound bits.
WiKd_Hiresin

Wed May 31, 2017 10:16 am

This is awesome! Thanks for making such an awesome program. I've been having so much fun with it!
Zcotticus

Mon Jun 05, 2017 9:11 pm

[QUOTE="Kalejin, post: 43996, member: 8373"]THank you very much for letting me know. Fix is already up.[/QUOTE]
Still having this issue with 3.9.2 using the ALT key and NumPad combos.

EDIT: Tried it using the shift key instead, also doing the weird thing where it seems to be holding inputs or something. My SHIFT + numpad 8 keybound sound is now playing when ONLY shift is pressed.

When I go to change the keybind, trying something like "S" it shows as "NUMPAD 8 + NUMPAD 0 + NUMPAD 2 + KEY_Z"

Hope this info helps!
Kalejin

Tue Jun 06, 2017 12:52 am

[QUOTE="Zcotticus, post: 44790, member: 30725"]Still having this issue with 3.9.2 using the ALT key and NumPad combos.

EDIT: Tried it using the shift key instead, also doing the weird thing where it seems to be holding inputs or something. My SHIFT + numpad 8 keybound sound is now playing when ONLY shift is pressed.

When I go to change the keybind, trying something like "S" it shows as "NUMPAD 8 + NUMPAD 0 + NUMPAD 2 + KEY_Z"

Hope this info helps![/QUOTE]
Yeah, SHIFT and NUMPAD keys don't really work well together, even though I tried to resolve that issue. When you hold SHIFT then NUMPAD works as if Num Lock was turned off. I added some code to try to ignore that, but it seems like that does not work well.
Is the same happening when you use ALT key instead of SHIFT?
Zcotticus

Tue Jun 06, 2017 10:51 am

[QUOTE="Kalejin, post: 44792, member: 8373"]Yeah, SHIFT and NUMPAD keys don't really work well together, even though I tried to resolve that issue. When you hold SHIFT then NUMPAD works as if Num Lock was turned off. I added some code to try to ignore that, but it seems like that does not work well.
Is the same happening when you use ALT key instead of SHIFT?[/QUOTE]
Yes sir, same issue. Also, no sounds will using any of the hotkeys at all if the app is not the focus, although one will upon pressing shift. Not sure why it chooses this one in particular. Maybe it was at the beginning/end of the cumulative hotkey list?

Are you able to reproduce on yours? Anything I can do to help?
Kalejin

Tue Jun 06, 2017 11:31 am

[QUOTE="Zcotticus, post: 44806, member: 30725"]Yes sir, same issue. Also, no sounds will using any of the hotkeys at all if the app is not the focus, although one will upon pressing shift. Not sure why it chooses this one in particular. Maybe it was at the beginning/end of the cumulative hotkey list?

Are you able to reproduce on yours? Anything I can do to help?[/QUOTE]
Yes I was able to reproduce this. I was missing one key event in code and in this version it should be fixed ( I was not able to get key "stuck")
http://kalejin.eu/dc+sb/DC+SB_v3.9.3.0.exe
Could you please try and see if it is fixed?
Thanks

As for the issue when app is not focused, this happens when the other app that is focused is running as administrator and DC+SB is not. You could try to run it as an administrator but if that does not help then I am at a loss, because I can't reproduce that, for me it works the same when it is or is not focused.
Zcotticus

Tue Jun 06, 2017 3:45 pm

[QUOTE="Kalejin, post: 44808, member: 8373"]Yes I was able to reproduce this. I was missing one key event in code and in this version it should be fixed ( I was not able to get key "stuck")
http://kalejin.eu/dc+sb/DC+SB_v3.9.3.0.exe
Could you please try and see if it is fixed?
Thanks

As for the issue when app is not focused, this happens when the other app that is focused is running as administrator and DC+SB is not. You could try to run it as an administrator but if that does not help then I am at a loss, because I can't reproduce that, for me it works the same when it is or is not focused.[/QUOTE]

Damn, you work quickly, and do a good job! It appears to be working perfectly. (The not focused issue was something on my end with my keyboard profile.)

Thanks a bunch, you rock!
Kalejin

Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:47 am

[QUOTE="Zcotticus, post: 44817, member: 30725"]Damn, you work quickly, and do a good job! It appears to be working perfectly. (The not focused issue was something on my end with my keyboard profile.)

Thanks a bunch, you rock![/QUOTE]
Great! :) Thank you too
Radio_Jak

Wed Jul 12, 2017 9:47 pm

Does this by any chance work on Mac OS X?
Kalejin

Thu Jul 13, 2017 2:06 am

[QUOTE="Radio_Jak, post: 45506, member: 82088"]Does this by any chance work on Mac OS X?[/QUOTE]
Hi, it definitely won' t work right out of the bat. You might be able to make it work with Mono Project, although I really don't know if it is possible.
ImmaHoodieNinja

Tue Aug 01, 2017 8:22 pm

hey [USER=8373]@Kalejin[/USER] is there a way to backup the settings in the SB? i dont want to have to redo all the soundboard keys.
~In Nomine Patris, et Filii, et Spiritus Sancti.~
Kalejin

Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:04 am

[QUOTE="ImmaHoodieNinja, post: 46062, member: 81177"]hey [USER=8373]@Kalejin[/USER] is there a way to backup the settings in the SB? i dont want to have to redo all the soundboard keys.[/QUOTE]
Config file is located in C:\ProgramData\DeathCounter\config.ini
You can back that up manually.
Dac4n

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:43 am

Hello, i was looking for a software to bind audio samples on my keyboard but i'm currently unable to use it.
I installed it and tried to bind a few sounds, worked great. Closed then reopened the program and since i got this :

Code: Select all

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
   à DC_SB.MainWindow.AddSound_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) dans D:\Jany\Praca\DCSB\DC+SB\Windows\MainWindow.xaml.cs:ligne 123
   à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEvent(RoutedEventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnClick()
   à System.Windows.Controls.Button.OnClick()
   à System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   à System.Windows.RoutedEventArgs.InvokeHandler(Delegate handler, Object target)
   à System.Windows.RoutedEventHandlerInfo.InvokeHandler(Object target, RoutedEventArgs routedEventArgs)
   à System.Windows.EventRoute.InvokeHandlersImpl(Object source, RoutedEventArgs args, Boolean reRaised)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Input.MouseButtonEventArgs.InvokeEventHandler(Delegate genericHandler, Object genericTarget)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseEventImpl(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.RaiseTrustedEvent(RoutedEventArgs args)
   à System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessStagingArea()
   à System.Windows.Input.InputManager.ProcessInput(InputEventArgs input)
   à System.Windows.Input.InputProviderSite.ReportInput(InputReport inputReport)
   à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   à System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   à MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   à MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.DispatcherCallbackOperation(Object o)
   à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   à System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   à MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
   à MS.Win32.UnsafeNativeMethods.DispatchMessage(MSG& msg)
   à System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrameImpl(DispatcherFrame frame)
   à System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.PushFrame(DispatcherFrame frame)
   à System.Windows.Application.RunDispatcher(Object ignore)
   à System.Windows.Application.RunInternal(Window window)
   à System.Windows.Application.Run(Window window)
   à System.Windows.Application.Run()
   à DC_SB.App.Main() dans D:\Jany\Praca\DCSB\DC+SB\obj\Release\App.g.cs:ligne 0
I also uninstalled and reinstalled the software, still the same.
Your help would be greatly appreciated. :)
Dac4n

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:49 am

Hello, i was looking for a software to bind audio samples on my keyboard but i'm currently unable to use it.
I installed it and tried to bind a few sounds, worked great. Closed then reopened the program and since i get this error message before the program close itself :

System.NullReferenceException: La référence d'objet n'est pas définie à une instance d'un objet.
   à DC_SB.MainWindow.AddSound_Click(Object sender, RoutedEventArgs e) dans D:\Jany\Praca\DCSB\DC+SB\Windows\MainWindow.xaml.cs:ligne 123
   à System.Windows.Controls.Primitives.ButtonBase.OnMouseLeftButtonUp(MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseLeftButtonUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.ReRaiseEventAs(DependencyObject sender, RoutedEventArgs args, RoutedEvent newEvent)
   à System.Windows.UIElement.OnMouseUpThunk(Object sender, MouseButtonEventArgs e)
   à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.ReportInput(IntPtr hwnd, InputMode mode, Int32 timestamp, RawMouseActions actions, Int32 x, Int32 y, Int32 wheel)
   à System.Windows.Interop.HwndMouseInputProvider.FilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, WindowMessage msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   à System.Windows.Interop.HwndSource.InputFilterMessage(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   à MS.Win32.HwndWrapper.WndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam, Boolean& handled)
   à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.InternalRealCall(Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   à System.Windows.Threading.ExceptionWrapper.TryCatchWhen(Object source, Delegate callback, Object args, Int32 numArgs, Delegate catchHandler)
   à System.Windows.Threading.Dispatcher.LegacyInvokeImpl(DispatcherPriority priority, TimeSpan timeout, Delegate method, Object args, Int32 numArgs)
   à MS.Win32.HwndSubclass.SubclassWndProc(IntPtr hwnd, Int32 msg, IntPtr wParam, IntPtr lParam)
I also uninstalled and reinstalled the software, still the same issue.
Dac4n

Mon Aug 14, 2017 1:52 am

I installed DC+SB and tried to bind a few sounds, worked great. Closed then reopened the program and since i get this message :

I also uninstalled and reinstalled the software, still the same issue.