ARK Ragnarok PvE

Server info for various games played within the Cohhmunity will be posted here.
DoogenAC

Tue Aug 29, 2017 8:16 am

Hi All :

as of 10/6/2017 I'm revising this "first post"
  • ALL my ARK servers are now setup:
  • With an ACCESS CONTROL LIST. Find me, say you are from the Cohhilition, and I'll add you. I need your steam name or ideally, your name and your STEAM ID number, see https://steamid.io/.
  • Doogenation servers no longer have a password in order to support cross-server logins using the in - game cluster features.
ARK PvE "cluster" maps as of 10/6/2017 include:
1. server name "Doogenation"
... is a RAGNAROK map
... it Supports up and download from other cluster servers (players/dinos/items)
... This map is a no cost DLC, in STEAM right click your game, go to the DLC page and download the Ragnarok Map to play.
... you'll have to be on the approved players list to connect
... Steam link: steam://connect/96.240.138.149:27015

2. Server name "DoogenationCenter"
... is a "The Center" map
... it supports up and download from other cluster servers (players/dinos/items)
... This map is a no cost DLC map
... This map is running the Structures Plus mod (you'll auto-download it)
... you'll have to be on the approved players list to connect
... Steam link: steam://connect/96.240.138.149:27017

3. NOT AVAILABLE YET
Server name "DoogenationAberration"
...is planned to be an "Aberration" map
... will be a cluster member, will, at AT FIRST NOT ALLOW DOWNLOADS from other cluster members (1) and (2) above; but I will set it up so that if you have an Aberration character on this server, you will be able to transfer to the other two.
... this will be a paid DLC, available "October 2017". We haven't seen a release date yet.

All of these are setup with PvE, settings moderately hard and we have leaned towards 3x exp so that you can get to mid levels easily. Getting to lvl 100 is still a challenge.

Finally, and very important to me as an occasional streamer and internet citizen: Be of good cheer, keep the foul language out/off the servers pretty please. I will ask you to stop it if you "Start." The server and my discord server are meant to maintain a family friendly and a "safe for work" tone. My small community strives to attain my "Good, Clean fun!" motto!

-Doog

Contacts for me if you want on the server lists:
VIA TWITCH: DOOGENAC
VIA STEAM: DOOGENAC
Or on my discord, also where many of our players chill and hang out, stop by and say Hi!
[edited Nov 6, 2017): https://discord.gg/jC9EmVp

See you on the ARKs!
-Doog
Doog. Call me Doog!
Originally an Asheron's Call player, Doog has been playing text muds, MMOs, shooters and most forms of computer games since PONG was created and took us past the Pinball era!
DoogenAC

Tue Sep 05, 2017 2:03 pm

FYI all you ARK fans, I know you're out there, we have a steady 6-8 folks using the server/discord I mentioned above, and while Destiny2 and other games will always draw us to and fro, as we see and note the ARK expansion coming in the next sixty days, check in to see what we are up to, great chance there is a PvE oriented ARK+Expansion server in our future.

We've met as a group and tuned this server to be somewhat hard, not quite as harsh as full defaults/PvP - but it's challenging enough!
Doog. Call me Doog!
Originally an Asheron's Call player, Doog has been playing text muds, MMOs, shooters and most forms of computer games since PONG was created and took us past the Pinball era!
wixxastream

Mon Sep 11, 2017 3:12 pm

This is just what i was looking for! me and my friend loved the dark and light server! your the best dude!
wixxastream

Mon Sep 11, 2017 4:12 pm

yay!
DoogenAC

Mon Sep 11, 2017 6:44 pm

If you are in Europe or other ARK "regions" ping me, we've found that if you direct connect you can also participate despite being in different ARK server/search regions. The IP can change and I also prefer not posting it as a general rule.
Doog. Call me Doog!
DoogenAC

Thu Oct 05, 2017 10:06 pm

the ARK server for RAGNAROK no longer requires a password. Now that I have a cluster of multiple maps up, (RAGNAROK and The Center), the server is "password free" to allow cross server transfers of characters, dinos, items.

CONTACT ME to get on the server access list, see first post in this thread. Then you can login to "Doogenation" or "DoogenationCenter" (and more to come!)
-doog
Doog. Call me Doog!
NiloxofAsgard

Mon Oct 30, 2017 10:08 pm

i'd be interested in joining,but am from Eu and was wondering if you have any idea how's the ping for it
DoogenAC

Sat Nov 04, 2017 3:27 pm

Niloxofasgard I've had other players from NL / EU on and not many complaints. Lately we have had a run at FActorio. SFW chat on my discord, see first post in my game server threads. I expect to start an Aberration server in PvE style when it's up and running.
Doog. Call me Doog!
NiloxofAsgard

Sun Nov 05, 2017 6:24 pm

ok goood to know, btw the discord link is expired it says. just a heads up