Cohh's Anticipated 2018 Games List

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
ladydevil95

Sun Apr 15, 2018 5:32 pm

Since Cohh liked God of War so far, he’d probably like Dante’s Inferno and Devil May Cry. Fairly quick play so he could use those as fillers.
DanielLannister1408

Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:55 am

ya that would be great Darksiders 1 and 2 to but he doesn't have time for fillers now dow :(
hattorihanso1

Mon Apr 16, 2018 4:15 am

Im so ready for GoW. Im going to play through it myself in the mornings and then watch cohh play it in the afternoon. Asked 2 weeks free just for this. Ill prolly finish this game faster than cohh but i hope he atleast finishes the story before the 2 weeks are over ;p
Crit_c

Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:20 pm

tornwingss wrote:
Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:38 pm
Will Cohh by chance be revisiting FFXV with the new PC release?
Cohh has said many times that the way FFXV ended makes him not want to play anymore. Not that it was bad, but it just felt very final and the dlc since just adds to before or during the main FFXV storyline. DLC just doesn't feel new and exciting to him.
Crit_c

Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:29 pm

thecrazycatgentleman wrote:
Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:22 pm
Crit_c, post: 56761, member: 62435 wrote:Have you played the game? Most recent reviews say it is very buggy and difficulty ramp is more like a wall at the building. Sounds like it needs a lot more work first.
daaaaamn you are just a ball of good vibes arent ya, this whole page is just you commenting on other people, never said he should play it now, the year is long, were only in the third month ;) ,
i personally think cohh would love the game :D
My comments have been either about informing a user about what Cohh said or in one case correcting misinformation presented about a game. Yours is literally the only one I was critical of in any way, and it was more stating the current state of the game because Cohh doesn't go for early access games that are a ways from being polished enough for release (with the exceptions of games he has a passion for; i.e. Battletech, Pantheon, Frostpunk, etc..., and those are pretty polished as is anyways).

Again, your post was the only one I was critical of in any way. And most people are as well, so you might want to get used to it.

Also, I thumbed up a bunch of posts, way more than I replied to. So your assumption falls flat, cause your only looking at one thing.
Crit_c

Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:37 pm

fatalthebaptist wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:17 am
Let Cohh know that a new f2p defiance game is coming out, closed beta in April 20-22 i believe https://defiance2050.com/en/steam/
That looks amazing already. Is there a full release date, or just clsoed beta for now?
Kaeglin

Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:20 am

Can't wait for you to play Vampyr. If it looks good, I'll probably pick it up.
Happy Hunting and Epic Loots to ya!
Efix_x

Sun Apr 22, 2018 1:59 pm

Hello mods and others
Can someone pass a message to Cohh about considering of one playthrough please? This short awesome game in called Jotun: Valhalla Edition https://store.steampowered.com/app/3235 ... a_Edition/.
It is about Norse mythology so it can easily connect to God of war :D It has a nice hand-drawn artwork and great dubbing (Can still hear that woman voice). Game also supports a gamepad. Skilled player like him can finish it in 3 hours.
Many thanks and good vibes to all :)
n30sh4d0w

Fri Apr 27, 2018 2:59 pm

So after looking through everyone's suggestions, there was one game that I saw that might have been left out. Specifically, a fishing simulator.

Unknown Date
Cat Goes Fishing
or
Unknown Date
Ultimate Fishing Simulator

Back when CohhCarnage was playing FFXV and then Nier, myself and other people were really into Coh fishing and talking about a recent fishing simulator. I remember at the time that Cohh promised chat to play that fishing simulator at one point.

However, I cannot for the life of me remember if it was Cat Gone Fishing or another simulator. So I was hoping that nuuriell or another community member might remember the name of the game.
FataltheBaptist

Sat May 05, 2018 9:31 am

I suggest Cohh trying Judgement: Apocalypse Survival Simulation which just came out of early access on May 3, 2018. its a little rimworldish, with demon apocalypse sprinkled on top and an occult crust.
payrollbaron

Tue May 15, 2018 11:56 am

Beyond Skyrim maybe?! https://beyondskyrim.org/
Crit_c

Tue May 15, 2018 4:53 pm

This game looks really good. Has a lot of things that I wish AAA games did, camera positioning is way better than most AAA games, gameplay mechanics seam smooth and intuitive, nice rpg system, and great story and overall gameplay loop. Only drawback (specifically for Cohh), is that loot only consists of relics that give only xp and currency (used to by move/character upgrades).

Omensight
https://store.steampowered.com/app/455820/Omensight/
ImKoopaTroopa

Sun Jun 10, 2018 7:54 am

I can't wait to find out more about Fallout 76 at the Bethesda Conference today, hoping it to be one of my top 5 most excited for games. :cohhH:
TopherAllen

Sun Jun 10, 2018 11:16 pm

Prey - Mooncrash

Came out today, June 10th!

Know Prey was one of Cohh's fav so this is a must for the list.
suplup

Mon Jun 11, 2018 12:06 am

I'm really hoping Cohh doesn't just jump right into KH3 blind without playing the previous games because that's just asking to not understand literally anything and probably not like the game
LoveGod_LiveTruth

Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:53 pm

I concur with suplup, I would love for him to do a KH franchise run (mobile games optional) to get a real feel for the story. Wish I was a sub, but I am only a lurker who is not able to watch the live show :( But, I love his streams and is really the only Twitch streamer I watch. Here is hoping to franchise run of KH!! :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer:
Crit_c

Wed Jun 13, 2018 2:32 pm

LoveGod_LiveTruth wrote:
Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:53 pm
I concur with suplup, I would love for him to do a KH franchise run (mobile games optional) to get a real feel for the story. Wish I was a sub, but I am only a lurker who is not able to watch the live show :( But, I love his streams and is really the only Twitch streamer I watch. Here is hoping to franchise run of KH!! :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer: :cohhCheer:
Yeah the story is going to be blah without KH1 & 2. Don't know how much the updates play into 3, but that shouldn't be an issue.
suplup

Thu Jun 28, 2018 11:31 am

So now that the charity milestone has been set as Kingdom Heart, I would like to re-recommend that Cohh play KH 1.5+2.5 Remix and 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue in order to not be completely lost in KH3
warframefan99

Thu Jun 28, 2018 5:13 pm

Is Cohh gonna play Divinity Original Sin 2 Definitive Edition?
It comes out in August.
He has mentioned earlier that he would like to do a second playthrough of DOS2 but is he actualy gonna do it?