Discord Server Help?

Here you'll find information, rules, and other helpful info to help you become a part of the Cohhmunity
EtherialAmoeba

Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:17 pm

Hello Cohhilition,

Just made a twitch account and subbscribed to cohh. Really want to join in on Atlas, and the discord server. I looked around but I really can't figure it out (probably being my usual oblivious self), would anyone mind showing me around? I have twitch synced with discord, so it's not that. Is there a link I'm missing or something?
dylan_landry

Mon Dec 24, 2018 5:19 pm

:cohhHi: Hiyo EtherialAmobea,

From the first Atlas stream I saw , Cohh was playing on a server dedicated to Twitch streamers, and thus not available to Cohh's viewers. While it may be different now, I would expect a category in this forum's Game section for Atlas if there was a server people could join. Furthermore, a clan/group would be listed in the token store as well to control the group population. You could possibly hop on the discord and try to setup your own group of Cohhilition members to play Atlas with instead.

Though, I haven't watched these last few days, so I could be totally off. I hope I was some help. Let me know.

-- Dylan :cohhDerp: