We Are Looking For a New Intro Artist

Any new features, updates and important stuff will be posted here.
theb0atman

Wed Oct 17, 2018 8:08 am

For a while now we've had some really snazzy intros; our community loves them and they're a part of our start-of-the-stream routine. However, we've had our current intros for quite a while and are looking to replace them (or at least add more to the rotation).

As such, we are happy to announce that we are looking for a 3d artist to build a new intro for the channel. Please email your portfolio or any questions to theb0atman@cohhilition.com if you are interested in building something amazing for an incredible channel.

We look forward to seeing what our community can offer.
dandrewl

Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:22 pm

:cohhHi:

I know this post is old. But I'd love to throw my name in the hat for any future opportunities that may come up. I'm a freelance editor/animator and a big fan. Would love to help out in the future, whether it be illustration/video editing/animation. You can check out my work at plus3.tv

Thanks
dylan_landry

Tue Feb 12, 2019 10:56 am

dandrewl wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 6:22 pm
:cohhHi:

I know this post is old. But I'd love to throw my name in the hat for any future opportunities that may come up. I'm a freelance editor/animator and a big fan. Would love to help out in the future, whether it be illustration/video editing/animation. You can check out my work at plus3.tv

Thanks
Crazy cool portfolio, love your own logo and Brainhole animation.
dandrewl

Tue Feb 19, 2019 9:20 pm

Thanks! I don't have a ton of 3D experience but I hope to add that to the portfolio this year.